The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > For the sake of OLO ...rule changes?

For the sake of OLO ...rule changes?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. 41
  9. Page 42
  10. All
After a Conversation with RSPCAQLD CEO this morning,
we are now able to inform those who care, about the
Animals in the QLD floods. RSPCA QLD has been busy
organising much needed emergency assistance for those
animals as well as putting in an enormous effort to
the Victorian Fires.

With some roads accessible ‘at last' now is the time to donate or offer your time to assist with QLD Floods.

A ‘big thanks’ to those who have already contacted our office in the last few days with offers of Hay and Produce.

We will keep you updated as to drop off points.

Again Thank You All

They are still in need of support,
So if you have not yet donated
to RSPCA QLD flood relief -I am sure
their dedicated staff would

love to here from you.

http://www.rspcaqld.org.au/
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Sunday, 22 February 2009 10:04:53 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Apoligies on Typo Error
That should have read RSPCA QLD Staff would LOve to 'Hear' from You=

After a Conversation with RSPCAQLD CEO this morning,
we are now able to inform those who care, about the
Animals in the QLD floods. RSPCA QLD has been busy
organising much needed emergency assistance for those
animals as well as putting in an enormous effort to
the Victorian Fires.

With some roads accessible ‘at last' now is the time to donate or offer your time to assist with QLD Floods.

A ‘big thanks’ to those who have already contacted our office in the last few days with offers of Hay and Produce.

We will keep you updated as to drop off points.

Again Thank You All

They are still in need of support,
So if you have not yet donated
to RSPCA QLD flood relief -I am sure
their dedicated staff would

love to hear from you.

http://www.rspcaqld.org.au/
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Sunday, 22 February 2009 3:35:29 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This was sent to me by someone else concerned about the activities of this outfit:-

1. wendy lewthwaite

I still think we need an open public enquiry into RSPCA.

I for one would be happy to give evidence along with three or four lawyers who work with us on aninal welfare.
Happy to give evidence!

Jul 20th, 2006

http://andrewbartlett.com/?p=277

And this ...

Put “ALL” our efforts “THERE ““forget RSPCA!” .
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Sunday, 2 September 2007 9:52:15 AM

So much for the RSPCA connection.

"we hope to bind even closer friendships with our new Mufti of Australia and our Muslim Australians"

Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Sunday, 9 September 2007 11:45:19 AM

(This would be about a month after you claimed to have severed that connection, would it not?

I take it that was aimed at me? If you have a problem with my questions, may I suggest you address some them? As a concerned taxpayer and an individual opposed to the live animal export trade, I'm frankly appalled at the poor judgement your organisation is showing on this forum, not to mention your attempted "controlling" behaviour and snide remarks, aimed at somehow discrediting me because I asked for a genuine opinion on an opinion forum. Your behaviour is so sub-standard, I am very tempted to ask for a review of your tax-exempt status, as I believe you, as an organisation, are abusing that privilege here on this forum by allowing use of a resource (your computers and internet connection) for a purpose unrelated to your organisation's purpose.

Now, about those questions...
Posted by Antiseptic, Sunday, 16 September 2007 10:51:08 AM

Any loss of funding due to threats on your thread will be treated seriously and responded to.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 18 September 2007 9:30:11 AM

To continue
Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Sunday, 22 February 2009 5:01:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
RSPCA QLD has launched their rescue package for Animals in the flood. Both RSPCA QLD and the QLD State Government have said yes we need some help in assisting animals caught in the flood.
No less than five threads dealing with assistance for fire and flood victims.
It`s a matter of record RSPCAQLD and PALE have long called for the Animals to be put first and everyone to work united.

It is the Animals that suffer with this type of nonsense on forums.

We employ everyone to put the Animals Floods fires daily abuse of domestic Animals first.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Monday, 23 February 2009 11:01:49 AM
Christopher wrote, "(Daggett) still stalks me around other discussions trolling for a fight, though."

It looks as if poor little old Christopher has again forgotten who is meant to be stalking whom (http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=8326&page=33#136267).
Posted by daggett, Monday, 2 March 2009 9:31:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. 41
  9. Page 42
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy