The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Anti-Abortion site deemed

Anti-Abortion site deemed

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming you ask

'Were these pics put up with the consent of the ladies?'

I have no idea. Since when did the media get a conscience anyway? They are the first to film murdered bodies with or without consent. Why would a mother care, if she is callous enough to allow the butchers to do this to her child. She has probably been told and chosen to believe that its not a human being anyway despite clear evidence of hands, legs, eyes, face etc. But don't let facts get in the way of emotion, just ask Col.

meredith you ask

'Could you come to terms with abortion being legal but not available as a casual form of birth control, rather it is something a woman does with a heavy heart and at times necessary?'

I have come to terms with the fact that killing children is legal. It still does not make it right. In some cultures it is legal to belt your wife. This does not make it right. I appreciate that some woman do choose abortions with a heavy heart. If I was about to take a life my heart would also weigh very heavy. I am also sure many woman later regret their decision. Maybe if they saw the images on the website brought to our attention in this blog they would change their heart or at least think a bit more clearly.

stg writes

'Some children probably would have been better off aborted rather than born into the horrific circumstances they were.'

I would imagine at the time one of Obamas parents decided they did not want him that many would of argued your point. Thankfully he was at least given an opportunity unlike million of others. You yourself might not even have an opinion if your parents thought that way
Posted by runner, Monday, 26 January 2009 4:56:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner.

Ah ok, you live in la la land with unicorns and oompah loompahs.

You TOTALLY didn't get what I was saying....or maybe you did and you're just a twat. I didn't say random kids deserve to die. Especially ones that have caring hard working parents who'd do anything to better the lives of their children so as to get the greatest chance in life and the possibility to be anything they like.

Wouldn't THAT be a nice world if you're parental population were ALL like that?...

Note to self. Strike runner off the talk to list.
Posted by StG, Monday, 26 January 2009 5:13:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner

• *I have no idea*

*Why would a mother care, if she is callous enough to allow the butchers to do this to her child.*

Drs are not butchers. Years ago women were forced to do just that- go to butchers. Apart from anything else police corruption flourished as the butchers paid them off. Many women died.

Also without consent it would be illegal. Should those ladies seel legal advise+ action it might be a very costly stunt and very embarrassing.

If established it was done illegally and ‘ if ‘ any Church groups were behind such an utter invasion of people’s privacy they would need to have deep pockets along with the clinic.

Oh that is ‘if’ the clinic gave consent.

Otherwise, I guess it would be more charges of break enter tress pass damages TO the Clinic.

In fact if we take your words into consideration in your post reply to Meredith (*I appreciate that some woman do choose abortions with a heavy heart*.)=

Then it would be reasonable for police to charge the offenders and those behind it with callous disregard also...

Either way it certainly requires a police investigation to establish the facts because it’s very possible a ‘crime’ has been committed.

Let’s see if there were twenty women in the clinic on the day and they were taken and posted without legal consent( there by breaking patient confidentiality) then it would be hard to narrow it down to just a few victims and damage claims.

That would mean the whole twenty could seek compensation .
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Monday, 26 January 2009 6:28:20 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well in my view a child is not a child until such time as the mother has given birth and the umbilicle cord has been cut. Until then it remains a growth inside of the mother. I know this is a cruel way to discribe it but it is the correct way.

Lets face it, if an unborn child were in fact a child it would be 9 months old when born and celebrate its 1st birthday some 3 month later (this is assumming all went to plan)

If anyone can present an argument to my theory(bassed on fact, not emotional beliefs)then I am all ears.

As for censorship, nothing should be censored as it is up to the individual to seek out what is available to see, read, here or enjoy.

If you don't like it, don't go there, close the book or change the channel.

Nobody should be able to tell anyone what they can or can't do providing they are not breaking the law
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 26 January 2009 6:56:56 PM
Runner,

Provided you would stand against people that murder abortion Drs you most certainly have every right to your opinion. I can see it comes from a concern for life.
Posted by meredith, Monday, 26 January 2009 7:06:24 PM
rectub you write

'If anyone can present an argument to my theory(bassed on fact, not emotional beliefs)then I am all ears.'

Given that your position now is based as far from fact as possible I doubt that very much.

meredith you write

.Provided you would stand against people that murder abortion' I agree 100% with your summary. Thank you for at least being open to some sort of logic.

Stg you write
'Note to self. Strike runner off the talk to list.'

A very childish response but not surprising.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 27 January 2009 2:23:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy