The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you marry you?

Would you marry you?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Are you the sort of person that you would like to marry?

I guess most peoples’ initial response would be; ‘yes sure, I’m a pretty good person’.

But I wonder if we would feel the same about ourselves after a bit of deeper exploration?

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/28494934.html
Posted by Ludwig, Friday, 26 December 2008 9:13:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I certainly wouldn't want to marry anyone, and I wouldn't agree to have someone like me as a spouse even if I did.

This is a bit like that Groucho Marx quotation, isn't it?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Friday, 26 December 2008 9:39:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
im not that way inclined
have a nice day

by the way its an advertorial
it has a contact number at the bottum[im not a bottum man]

>>To sign up for Wadley's class, call 215...<<<

its as nonsense question, a reporter despirite for something to write about[so again i say no]

ps ; they are doing a pro-file on those who take part in the survey, it all goes on your 'web profile' and because we chose to do it [sans coersion] whatever you chose is definitavly attributed to you.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 26 December 2008 11:57:13 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wouldn’t want to marry anyone either CJ. But if I ever met someone just like me, I might just change my mind! ( :> )

‘Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?’

Groucho Marx
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 27 December 2008 12:09:54 AM
no I would not, single for over half my life I would be a caring spouse but not good company.
Likely to get too involved in work and maybe other things and spend too little time at home.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 27 December 2008 5:00:04 AM
no, but quite happy to sleep with myself
Posted by palimpsest, Saturday, 27 December 2008 12:54:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy