The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > internet censorship

internet censorship

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
speed is fine here[normal]
i did note the same issue last night as well
[sent an email to moderator ,advising of the problem]
it has happend that a few funny things have happend [with updates]at a few of my post sites

but not all the same problem
like an adobi update wouldnt let alex jones play[and i couldnt record]
i advised alex to reset [and it was fixed]

at the nz site he lost his web site [following an update]
reset fixed that one too

[this all is over a 2 week period]
seems updates are an issue [i stopped updating stuff]
IF they want [or need] update i just stop using em
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 4 December 2008 10:09:37 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Imagine if a guy like the Bibles antichrist (i.e. the final Adolf Hitler) grabs hold of the net?"

... the anti-christ is a fiction - the real terror lies in the thought of the religious getting control of the Net ... they've done enough to screw up the World - what we need to improve things is rationality, not more fairy stories. it's the religious that are behind this latest attemtp at censorship ... as they almost always are when restriction of liberty is involved. Unfortunately, we've got political leadership which also believes in faeries at the bottom of the garden so we're in for a lot more of this.
Posted by mikisdad, Monday, 8 December 2008 9:37:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mikisdad>>..Imagine if a guy like the Bibles/antichrist(i.e.the final Adolf Hitler)grabs hold of the net?"<<

a FAULSE:prince-O-peace?

what you think google/yahoo s-ear-ch/engines are doing?

2 million search results
we get 100 pages max
[anything we cant be allowed to see is on page 101[ERROR401?]

>>..the anti-christ is a fiction-the real terror lies in the thought of the religious getting control of the Net>>..

see the antichrist as a collective body of evil[besides if christ himself were here today[he would be the antichrist[peace in a war world]anywonder he refused it;he revealed god is love[how does war murder serve god the LIFE giver?]

..>>they've done enough to screw up the World -..>>

yes'THEY'have,but its one body of evil[we each did our share]
who didnt take the mark of the beast vacinations;who did not drink the poisend flurides[of metal]waters

see if they shut down the web the body of antichrists win[so they think]they mearly are allowed to create their own new[neo]hell as the truely meek uinherit that neo[new]earth,the one jesus reveals has many rooms

>>.what we need to improve things is rationality,..<<

rationality in a time of blissfilled insanuty?

>>not more fairy stories...<<

AH YOU STILL listening to the media?

its all a fiction[who you bought our our eyes and ears?[the media] and gave us sports,star/power,cop shows,cooking shows,transfats,chat not news reporting[who sold us on this global warming[or is it cooling]its a NEW[neo]TAX
get it

to support those who make up the body of the antichrist
the 10 heads of coorperations that own the banks[sure they will lose a few heads[but they will regrow]

>>it's the religious that are behind this latest attemtp at censorship<<

or the super anti_religionists?
how can massslaughter serve god?
who gave ALL life[even the most vile]their lives'gift'to live

>>..as they?almost always are when restriction of liberty is involved.;<<

yes evil is truely vile
but jesus reveals we forgive and thus are forgiven
the antichrists says send em to hell

god save us from evil[it gets really evil]

>>..Unfortunately,we've got political leadership which also believes in faeries_at_the_bottom_of_the _arden
so we're in for a lot more of this...<<

I AGREE
Posted by one under god, Monday, 8 December 2008 11:20:38 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Censorship is wrong. Period.
Posted by Steel, Monday, 8 December 2008 9:54:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy