The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Julia Gillard for PM

Julia Gillard for PM

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
I would rather go down the proverbial dunny with someone who has a passionate belief and work ethic exhibited by Julia,than this poncy boy pretender that trips around the planet announcing his own self importance!Kevin Rudd is nothing but the "Cliche Kid".

The Cliche Kid is tough and strong,the Cliche kid eats "Me Too Bars"
And that is the sum of his song!
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 30 November 2008 7:50:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Julia for PM? No thanks. We already have enough problems with Big Kev the Colgate commercial.
Posted by Praccy Pig, Monday, 1 December 2008 12:05:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well Arjay, labor now have an enviable record of promoting dropkick women to leadership. Three out of three so far, almost as good as they are doing with the men.

Adding Julia to the list would certainly keep that record intact. Affirmative action, taken at its ultimate I suppose.

Leadership is not something labor has done too well, in the last 15 years or so. Perhaps they are trying to outdo the Queensland Libs, in that department
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 1 December 2008 1:55:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All views have value.
Even minority ones.
These are clearly very much minority ones.
I found value in them.
On a sad day, leaving for a long drive.
To a memorial day for dead workers.
I leave laughing!
I get great joy in seeing such pain.
And know after our next win I will see even more of it!
Posted by Belly, Monday, 1 December 2008 5:07:10 AM
Arjay,
Insults don't make your case simply demonstrate the closed nature of your thought process'. Thereare better more accurate way to discuss an issue. You are smarter than your seed posting would suggest.

Hasbeen,
I think you mean unenviable record. Likewise some sensible argument as to Julia's POLITICAL failures is appropriate. Not painting her with your perception of OTHER labour women or attacking her as a person by inference ie my neighbour is a conservative like you and is an idiot does that mean you are too? I doubt it.
I would point out both sides of the house have had their "what were they thinking" promotions but in no way reflect on the current crop.They should be judged fairly on their own merits. Anything else is simply bias and hyperbole. I look forward to your REASONING.
I'm simply undecided on the issue at the moment.
Posted by examinator, Monday, 1 December 2008 7:07:37 AM
Gillard as a political performer is at least the equal of Peter Costello (and probably even better). Whether she has the capacity to actually make a difference "on the ground", only time will tell.
Posted by RobP, Monday, 1 December 2008 11:23:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy