The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If called ... are you willing to fight for Australia?

If called ... are you willing to fight for Australia?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
Steel Mann: << Most Christians believe we are living in the "End Times", and they have been saying that for 2000 years. >>

Er... doesn't that support my argument that the idea is rubbish?

<< I do believe we are 2000 years closer to the end than what we were 2000 years ago. >>

Well, yes - but that's just a mathematical truth. Nothing to do with faith, belief or salvation. We're now three minutes closer to "the end" than when I started writing this post.

No offence meant - but so what?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Thursday, 9 October 2008 12:50:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CJ,

I do not accept the idea that we are living in end times as rubbish. Firstly I think we have to define what "end times" are. It is 10 years 100 years or 1000 years? I do not know.

To say that Christ will never return is just as wrong as saying that he must return within the next 10 years or whatever time period you choose. One must have an open mind on these matters, and as I've said, I approach Gibo's ideas here with an open mind - I neither accept nor reject them. Gibo would probably tell you to read the Bible, and I say the same thing. It won't do you any harm.
Posted by Steel Mann, Thursday, 9 October 2008 2:06:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ive generally taken the time of The Holy Spirit coming upon the apostles in the room they met in, on the day of Pentecost, in Acts chapter 2 as being the beginning of the LAST DAYS.

From this event, they went out and preached faith in what Jesus did on the cross...and it was a new era of salvation through Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins from this time on.

The author of Hebrews in Hebrews chapter 1 verse 2 is saying "but in these last days he has spoken to us by His son"...

The last 2,000 or so years is the LAST DAYS.

The ENDTIMES Ive taken as the last seven years of tribulation...starting with the appearance of the Antichrist.
He hasnt appeared yet but the world is looking for a man, one man, to solve its problems and soon he will pop up and step onto the world stage.
Posted by Gibo, Thursday, 9 October 2008 3:51:33 PM
We have no defence, so forget it. Economics has everything to do with it, along with land water recourses such as Agriculture and minerals.

The way to fight for Australia is to make sure our government has got it right.

After seeing the comments on the Maylasian thread and the lack of understanding , how a country is first taken over its clear nobody even understands the economic links that lead to wars.

The time to fight is now and certainly not with our hands but our heads.

We need to open our own factories again and stop shipping our raw materials off in their most valuable form.

We need to support ourselves not rely on China or anybody else to feed us.

This country has more protential than most.

I watched Rudd on the 7.30 report last night and he couldnt even understand Kerry Obrions questions let alone answer them.

As for the rumour about Australian Muslim leaders working with Aboriginals - yes there is a programe to get the regional areas working in plants and factories.

It has everything to do with harmoney and creating jobs in regional areas.- not war.
It was presented to them by main stream home grown Aussies for goodness sake!

I believe you will find the details here =

http://www.halakindmeats.com/submissions.html

I think most of you here know our organisation works with Muslim leaders BUT have you ever bothered to ask questions or even listen 'David.'

No way.

You just keep opening anti Muslim threads. If ever there is a war you will have been half the problem.

OLO should have some Government control.

Try doing a googles under OLO and all you get is anti Islam.

Its an absolute discrace. I stand up for Australia and Animals etc.
I tell them off (to their faces )if they are doing the wrong thing- and that includes the Muslim Leader 'but' this anti Muslim agenda on OLO should be banned.

I might add I say again if people are NOT prepaired to own their own comments they shouldnt post!
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 10 October 2008 4:00:18 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Whos David PALE?
Posted by Gibo, Friday, 10 October 2008 1:18:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy