The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Privacy and THE CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY

Privacy and THE CHILD SUPPORT AGENCY

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. All
Antiseptic/austin powerless has no "proof" that the CSA broke the law with him. He's been asked to provide that proof onto the same public pages he made his public accusations. The sniveling little coward responds to every request with what SallyG described as "juvenile sarcasm", plus avoidance. Antiseptic/austin powerless is doing everything he can to avoid writing the proof onto these pages.

So again: Antiseptic/austin powerless, in your next post type the proof onto these public pages. If you don't, you prove yourself to be exactly what you've been called: Dishonest and a liar.
Posted by samsung, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 3:20:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
phillips:"in your next post type the proof onto these public pages. If you don't, you prove yourself to be exactly what you've been called: Dishonest and a liar."

Another one in need of some remedial reading classes.

From my last post:"Give me your name and address and some evidence of your authority to see such proof and it'll be on its way to you like a shot. "

Oh dear, phillips.
Posted by Antiseptic, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 4:02:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sally you have made very specific allegations about Antiseptics actions at http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=2162#47407

You have gone to great lengths to demand that Antiseptic back up his claims (when doing so might well breach the law). If you actually do believe that a failure to produce evidence is proof of lying then perhaps you will post the evidence to support the claims made in that post.

For the record saying a post existed and that it was deleted does not mean the same as "I removed the quote. It did exist" when the basis of your claim is that there was a post deleted but not one containing the quote that Antiseptic used. I think that you know the difference.

If you don't consider that you have quoted Graham then I'll withdraw my use of the word quote. You have misrepresented what Graham said in a way that alters the most credible meaning.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 10:17:59 PM
Hi Droogs,

I have been in "the hole" for a month [like andy in Shawshank]

I was "holed" because I was being so bold as to inform you as to your rights [even though most of you couldn't give a toss]

I have observed some 30 pages of red herrings and complete "forgetfullness" of original complaint

well done chaps, the CSA LOVE ya
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Wednesday, 29 October 2008 11:17:36 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ahh, the dishonest and lying antiseptic's comrade DD has returned. These 2 loonies of the radi-mens rights groups sure have a lot in common. Both are bitter and both resent women who don't share their radi-mens rights opinions. Has anyone visited DD's website? It's a good lesson on how a person can be consumed with bitterness against women. The poor bugger can barely write, his syntax is just as deplorable there as it is here. But these 2 comrades would be surely happy together, girding their loins against anyone who is not a comrade and especially if they're female and not submissive to their will.

Now back to business.

The dishonest and lying antiseptic continues to show an INCAPACITY to publicly, on this page, back up his false allegations with "proof" that the CSA staff broke the law in their dealings with him. He can't do that because there is NO proof, and the dishonest and lying antiseptic knows that.

Antiseptic = dishonest
Antiseptic = a liar.
Posted by SallyG, Thursday, 30 October 2008 1:27:55 AM
SillyG:"Now back to business"

Poor obsessed Silly.

SillyG:"CSA staff broke the law in their dealings with him"

Dear me Silly, I do hope you're going to provide proof of your allegation?

Poor obseesed thing.
Posted by Antiseptic, Thursday, 30 October 2008 10:40:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy