The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Ghostly experiences

Ghostly experiences

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Foxy
This is a fantsic thread. What a great idea. Take a look at this and see if you like it. Click on the bottom right hand side and try the free test.

http://www.ashmorespiritualcentre.com/

I will tell you more about it later.

Great yarns everybody!
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 28 August 2008 12:51:54 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As I said in another post some will not tell the story they could in such a thread.
Tammy Joe however comes from a work background that could flood the pages.
Nurses know things about death and some interesting story's exist.
Think just for a second about her story.
It shows proof the brain is working when the heart is not.
I know, yes in my view know ghosts or something very much like we think of them exist.
I admit maybe my brain is comforting me but it has done a good job if true.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 28 August 2008 6:48:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I've worked as a senior nurse for many years now, and I've seen many people die before my eyes. Some have been resuscitated. From my conversations with some of these people I've come to the conclusion that life after death is not just a theory, but a probability.
Posted by SallyG, Thursday, 28 August 2008 12:59:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm so grateful for everyone's input
into this thread.

Reading all the different experiences
and views on this topic only confirms
what I feel to be true as well.

There is much out there that we
can't explain.

I'd love to hear more ...
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 28 August 2008 5:25:18 PM
Maybe when a person dies, the essence that's left is released and depending on how strong the life force was, it reflects on how long it hangs around until the energy dissipates back into the universe.
Some say with that, the circle of life has been completed.
The body goes back into the earth and the electrical side goes back into the nothingness.
This could explain ghosts!

My uncle who works as a morgue-person told us stories about bodies getting up and walking round or eyes moving and watching them and other strange event's if bodies were put on certain tables. The in-house rules of the hospital was, no-one! under any circumstances must use tables 1 and 4 was very strictly enforced.

I would love to see an entity one day, but I guess we will all see it sooner or later when its our turn.

Who knows!

EVO
Posted by EVO, Friday, 29 August 2008 12:30:52 AM
EVO your story is interesting and many such have been told.
On a lighter note we once gathered round the fire and told ghost story's.
My dad believed in them totally yet he always ended the session with a blood chilling story of a pair of sheep herders and a lonely hut on a stormy night.
Those who had never heard his tale shrank into corners as it progressed.
Not until the last line and dad bursting into laughter did they know he was having them on.
We could write a few books right here about Aussie ghost story's, I note in another thread it is claimed I show a softer side by posting here.
Right or wrong I like others believe we do not yet understand every thing.
I like others am not surprised many including me believe in what we call ghosts.
Remember I have told my story's of 22 years attending road trauma events 73 deaths before I could no longer continue to count.
A great bloke who is no longer a police officer shared 23 of those deaths and he claims still to talk to some of them.
Mental health issue?
Who can be sure?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 29 August 2008 6:51:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy