The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Cycle of Life - Personal Financial Management- Managing Your Money

The Cycle of Life - Personal Financial Management- Managing Your Money

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Hi! My name is Michael or Miky. I am a bit stumped on the followin questions.

1)List 3 mistakes you think people could make in their personal money management

2) What type of additional expenses do you think people face once they have children (list at least 6)

3)What financial needs do people need to plan for?
Posted by Miky, Friday, 1 August 2008 9:46:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I detect the unmistakeable whiff of spam here. How on earth did this "discusssion" get approved?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 4 August 2008 6:31:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
An assignment?
Posted by Oliver, Monday, 4 August 2008 5:51:48 PM
Its an assignment
Posted by Miky, Monday, 4 August 2008 6:19:22 PM
Looked like an assignment to me, and I tend to approve those. No links to financial planning sites, so why would you think it was spam CJ?
Posted by GrahamY, Monday, 4 August 2008 6:41:39 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Apologies to Miky - fair enough to do some research here, I guess.

However, I'd suggest that it's good practice to say that's what you're doing up front.

I understand that's the ethical thing to do when conducting research. Surely your teacher/s mentioned it somewhere?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 4 August 2008 7:55:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy