The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bilderberg are meeting this weekend in Chantilly, Virginia

Bilderberg are meeting this weekend in Chantilly, Virginia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
bilderbergers [wannabee's] defenders rebut the bilderbergers/theory allways seem to raise the more insane conspiricy theorys [area 51 /alians , and other conspiricy/theory distractions to distract]

posting these distractions to lable the true facts revealed as con/theory.

the fact [not the theory]recently tim russet was intervieuwed about the topic now he is dead

He fact checked the facts that gave him the shocking truth OR his heartattack] [but he is dead] ,
so many are dead who simply researched the topic

Reporters there? make's clear the conspiricy that saw the media lies [miss reportage] of the facts of weopens of mass destraction includes bilderberger attendeees.

The bilderburgers is a head that regrew when the tuetonic-zionists headed for the hills [google the name and your security alert goes off and refuses to stop scanning].

Another link to research with_caution the hanseatic-league ,the easiest to resolve your knowing is to search for jorden maxwell .com [It regularilly goes down or is 'temporarilly'unavailable ,but reveals facts.

The builderberg adgenda? [the latest bill to get passed in britan ,cloning human-t/cells using animalcells]

They are trying to create the man beast ,in their insane attempt to bring on the antichrist [they believe timming is everything] they are sataninsts check out bohemiaGrove rituals .

Any how their endtime goal it to genocide 2/3 rds of humnanity and dumb us down via ever lower education ,
and for them to rule the mind controlled tagged and numberd people left]

They are recruiting those with brutish/nature
[the mindless phycopath] , experimenting with mind control drugs to create automated obediant killing machines [

Using the teqniques of the nazi, stazie and mossad] but no media is going to report on that ,

so the topic is resolved before we got to prove it

The fact's not easilly dismissed as conspiricy theory ,by introducing area 51.

They hope to introduce a believable alian contact/landing [using holographs, and floating discs ;suppressed space teqnology [not alian]and their complete control of the media

[but we wont be swallowing that childish ploy
bringing us the 'masterrace' and the one world religion
[or will we?]
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 25 June 2008 9:18:44 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One under god. Sounds like you read Stan Deyo's "The Cosmic Conspiracy" on the UFO thingie. Its a good book with interesting thoughts towards the New World Order.
Good to know God's in Charge and that the Bilderbergers wont prosper beyond a certain point.
Posted by Gibo, Saturday, 28 June 2008 6:24:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Its also possible that the sub-prime mortgage crisis was engineered to get rid of the cash.
Someones' up to something.
If you want a microchip on everyones right hand or forehead (Revelation 13:16-18 and 14:9-11 and click on the mark of the beast 666) you have to get rid of the money...and cards.
If these guys are as powerful as some believe then they could have engineered sub-prime to bring in 1984.
Imagine a chip on the right hand with a tiny lithium battery.
They could watch your movements all day from a huge control room.
Posted by Gibo, Tuesday, 1 July 2008 8:31:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't think the sub-prime mortgage crisis was engineer toget rid of cash. Most small banks don't lend on depositers' funds like they traditionally did, but lend on wholesale funds (provided by investors). Most financial institutions seek their business from brokers who are encouraging borrowers to obtain the maximum loan possible, (Therefore increasing their commission). With interest rate rises (and considering how low they have been for years, this had to happen)homeowners are defaulting, repossessions are taking place and in many cases the properties are not worth enough to cover the debt. As a result, investors are putting their money elsewhere. Perhaps this is why the price of oil has skyrocketed. It is said to be caused by speculation.
As far as a microchip for the Mark of the Beast, I don't think we really know what this will be yet. In the 1980's in was said to be bar codes, and then the EFTPOS and ATM technology. Technology is advancing rapidly, and perhaps the Mark of the Beast is to be something that hasn't yet been invented, and maybe a lot worse. I don't plan on being around for this.
Posted by Steel Mann, Tuesday, 1 July 2008 9:03:02 AM
SM.
Dont you think if men, connected to the dark side of the money systems and to the "global control" of ordinary people, could find a triggerpoint to crash cash in order to get a microchip on either the right hand or forehead so they could watch ordinary people as those ordinary people went about their daily movements...dont you think they would do it?
Many groups vie for control of the worlds population.
The Vatican wants One World Church and comes to OZ to gather converts.
The Bilderbergers want a One World Government (1984 style) to watch and have power over everyone.
The Muslims want it for allah.
Red China wants it for Red China and builds for her outward march right now.
I wouldnt put anything passed those who have a bit of power and want more.
Posted by Gibo, Thursday, 3 July 2008 8:32:43 AM
Gibo,

I work with home loans and this sub-prime mortgage crises has greatly affected the way I do my work, and I knew it was coming. In the lending environment we have had years of low interest rates and the banks attitude was lend, lend, lend. This happened in the mid 1980's and by the early 1990's with high interest rates the banks had similar problems. I don't think this was engineered to get rid of cash. Investers pulled out of lending for housing and have put their funds elsewhere, and that is one of the reasons the oil price is skyrocketing. The demand for oil is higher than that actually being consumed, and eventually the oil price will crash (as occurred in the mid 1980's following the oil crisis of 1979 - although we didn't see much benefit in Australia, the Americans enjoyed very low petrol prices).
Most Christians do believe under the anti-christ we will be living in a cashless society with all transactions being made by a mark on the right hand or forehead. Actually, the Bible says nothing about a cashless society, it say's no one can buy or sell without the mark of the beast. I once saw a movie made in the early 70's (I think is was called "A Thief In The Night"). In this movie, when people accepted the mark, buying and selling was still done using cash. Modern technology such as EFTPOS was not known then. While I think that during the term of the Anti-Christ it will be a cashless society, and I even think we could get a cashless society prior to this (possible at the same time as a global currency), technology is rapidly changing, and we don't know yet what form the Mark of the Beast will take. In the 1980's it was considered to be a bar code tattooed on the hand or forehead (Possibly with invisible ink), and you say it will be a microchip. It could be either of these, or perhaps something else that has not yet been invented.
Posted by Steel Mann, Thursday, 3 July 2008 1:22:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy