The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bilderberg are meeting this weekend in Chantilly, Virginia

Bilderberg are meeting this weekend in Chantilly, Virginia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Fooon:
There will never be freedom and democracy across this world whilst organisations like this flourish (and have flourished for a long time now!)

A close look at the names of the members involved (the ones that are disclosed anyway) should give even the dumbest in our "mushroom" society a hint as to what is being "planned" for the future of the world community!

These people are a very complex group of very influential, well positioned self interest individuals, who make secret decisions that ultimately decide the fate of millions of people around the world!....why do we really need an organization like this one when we have the "so called" United Nations who are supposed to be "keeping the peace and helping the world sort out it`s problems?

Is the Bilderberg Society an undisclosed arm of the Illuminati and are people who are supposedly "elected" as the leaders of the various countries, simply pawns and tools to be manipulated by it to achieve this organizations aims for totalitarian Globilization?

When are people going to stand up and be counted, instead of rushing bleatingly willy nilly back and forth in the idiotic belief that all will be right if "we simply do as we are told,...when we are told!"

In essence we now have to realise that all the lives that were sacrificed in all the past conflicts were simply that,....an unnecesary sacrifice of "innocents" in the mistaken belief that good and not evil would prevail!.....look around folks, open your eyes and your minds and see this world and it`s masters as it really is!
Posted by Cuphandle, Saturday, 7 June 2008 8:51:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I was having a rest for a while... but this thread woke me up again:)
I began reading about the Bilderbergers through Garry Allens "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" and later on through Stan Deyos "The Cosmic Conspiracy" and subsequent books like Pastor Barry Smiths (NZ) "Warning", "Second Warning", "Final Notice" and "PS".
I think they are all on the net.
...AND... The Book of Reveleation 13:16-18 and 14:9-11 for surely this is what the dark men and women of the New World Order are working for.
Its a new ID/currency system known as the Mark of the Beast (click on the Mark of the Beast 666...know about it).
It consists of a microchip on either the right hand or forehead and they are slowly bringing it in now, as part of global control.
Henry Kissinger said, "If we want to control the people, we have to know where they are".
This is how they will do it...those dark powers who will bring to power the worlds final dictator..."the beast".
It will be with a microchip on the right hand or forehead surveillence system.
Far worse than Adolf Hitler or Pol Pot, this man will kill far more when he trips over the edge.
His system is already afoot with plans to chip old folks so they can keep a track of them...and One World Government is behind it all.
I even thought they might have engineered the sub-prime mortage crisis to get a financial system collapse so they could get "the mark" on everyone?
Revelation 16:2 says that all who take the mark also get sores or boils for God Who has said nobody is ever to take the mark (14:9-11) lest they align themselves with satan.
Some also got beheaded because they refused to take the mark...Revelation 20:4.
There are several interpetations of the Mark of the Beast.
The best attitude regarding the mark is to keep in mind the fact that its ON/IN the right hand or forehead.
Take nothing on the right hand or forhead and youve done well for Christ and God.
Posted by Gibo, Saturday, 7 June 2008 9:05:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey,

Why didn't someone tell me there was a thread for the discussion of MASSIVE conspiracies. I have conspiracy theories of my own, you know.

First I would just like to say how funny I find it there are those who consider Bush thick/stupid whilst simultaneously believing that he is part of a global conspiracy to rule the world through secret societies. Its like the crazy Arabs who simultaneously believed that 9/11 was Islams greatest victory, whilst also believing that Mossad was responsible.

The fact that the US president cannot keep a blow job and some stray semen a secret speaks volumes to me.

I wonder whether these secret societies have actually profited from the release of secret technology from Alien space craft held at area 51. I wonder whether Elvis chairs the meetings flanked by his bodyguards, the assassins of JFK on the woody knoll.

Frankly the one world order stuff is the product of fevered or overactive imaginations. The nutjob Christians who believe in the formation of a one world gov't, the mark of the beast and the return of Satan give this conspiracy theory real flavour, but very little depth.

Foool,

If you want to convince anyone you should provide references for your quotes that are not from some nutbag conspiracy website or magazine
Posted by Paul.L, Sunday, 8 June 2008 3:30:42 PM
I think it's even funnier to consider how an apparent former drug-addled idiot like GW Bush can rise to become President of the United States without help from somebody of influence somewhere and for no apparent reason whatsoever, other than his obvious leadership skills, sound judgement and vision. A man who seriously said that the problem with the French is that they had no word for "entrepeneur". If the position of President was ever suspected of being that of a Public Relations stooge for other interests, how much evidence do you need?

Many former US Presidents have publically stated that they do not really run the country.

Funnier still is how a bunch of Arab playboys, on instruction from a disgruntled millionaire hiding in a cave - can outwit and outmaneuver all the defense systems of the US, let alone the Pentagon building itself and then evade the best efforts of the biggest military and intelligence force the world has ever known for seven years (so far).
They should have picked him up when they had the chance in early 2001 when he was in a Military hospital and already on the "wanted list".

This is not to say that there is some organised high-level conspiracy at work. Maybe lots and lots of smaller ones, but hey, isn't that how the world works?
Posted by rache, Sunday, 8 June 2008 6:19:32 PM
Conspiracies do exist, but normally they are just called 'politics'.

It takes a special mind to see evidence of them everywhere though.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/bush.asp
I need no more evidence.

Not so 'funny' or strange about how Afghans can evade foreign troops in their own country though. After all, the US trained them how to do it when the Soviet Union invaded.

Hey, I'm not saying the Bush administration hasn't severely stuffed things up, just that it isn't because you what may think, i.e. he has the intelligence of a chimpanzee.
Posted by Bugsy, Sunday, 8 June 2008 7:19:04 PM
What are Bilderberg Conferences all about?

The first official meeting of the elite Bilderberg Group was at Oosterbeek, Holland, in May 1954.
The Bilderberg Secretariat proclaims the conferences to be '...private in order to encourage frank and open discussion'. Frank and open discussion is a good thing in any forum but when those doing the discussing are some of the very most powerful financiers and media tycoons in the world it begs the question: If what they discuss is for the good of ordinary people why not publicise it! Isn't it a perverted use of the word 'open' when no-one can find out what they're saying?
http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm
Posted by fooon, Sunday, 8 June 2008 10:54:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy