The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bilderberg are meeting this weekend in Chantilly, Virginia

Bilderberg are meeting this weekend in Chantilly, Virginia

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
This weekend at the Chantilly Marriott Hotel in Virginia, USA, the elite Bilderberg Group is meeting to plan global policy for the next year. This group is made up of those that truly dictate world policy. They comprise heads of state, business, military, and government officials worldwide.
Strangely enough, mainstream media refuses to acknowledge this incredibly high level meeting. Is there something we're not being told about who these people are and their agenda?
I'd like to hear the thoughts of those who are aware of this group. For those who aren't, a simple google search will give you some background information.
Posted by fooon, Thursday, 5 June 2008 7:31:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I bet they will be talking oil :) I bet those iranians and russians are a thorn in their side
Posted by Steel, Thursday, 5 June 2008 11:57:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 6 June 2008 7:03:02 AM
Yes, what to do with Iran will be on the table. I'd guess the American faction are pretty keen to invade, but the Europeans will be more cautious.
I'm sure they're also quite worried about the increase attention they're getting in the alternative media and blogosphere. I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to come up with an excuse to control / censor the internet.... any thoughts?
Why are our media blocking this (for people who don't know)...?
Posted by fooon, Friday, 6 June 2008 7:35:50 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3135660/List-of-participants-Bilderberg-2007-meeting
These people do not look dangerous to me. They are from all sorts of backgrounds and look though they would not all agree on anything. Just a discussion group in which the participants are movers and shakers. Doesn't mean they are evil.
Posted by d'Helm, Friday, 6 June 2008 11:11:36 PM
Not Dangerous? Let me give you a quote from David Rockefeller who is a permanent member of Bilderberg.
“We are on the verge of a global transformation.
All we need is the right major crisis and the nations
will accept the New World Order.” -David
Rockefeller at a UN Ambassadors’ dinner, Sept.
23rd, 1994

Here's another one...
In his 2002 Memoirs, David Rockefeller
openly admitted conspiring with other
globalists toward a one-world order: "Some
even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are
part of a secret cabal working against the
best interests of the United States,
characterizing my family and me as
'internationalists' and of conspiring with
others around the world to build a more
integrated global political and economic
structure---one world, if you will. If that's
the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

The New World Order is the Bilderberg agenda. Do your own research. I dare you.
Posted by fooon, Friday, 6 June 2008 11:35:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy