The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A dead Palestinian Child

A dead Palestinian Child

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Most of us will remember the dreadful news footage a father trying to hide his son while Israeli bullets hit all around.
Watching the child die and a feeling of hopelessness mixed with anger.
Yesterdays press told us that film was staged.
The death did not happen that way, it could not have.
Truth died too a victim of hate lies once again as harmfully as an ak47 could ever be.
Can we ever believe anything the Medea says?
In the middle east the answer would have to be with great care only.
while far away from that hurting part of the world and maybe not driven by the same hate Australian Medea , all of it lies to make a story.
But the element behind this story lie as a weapon and are driven by hate without end how do we trust future news story's from them?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 30 May 2008 6:49:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly

I'm so glad that YOU brought this story to us.. (I've mentioned it in passing before, but then.."I'm Christian" :) so.. how can I be believed when I bring such 'biased' stuff to the forefront?).. so some would say of me.....

Yes... if you sus this out on youtube, for various angles on the story, you will find there are some important documentaries outlining the Palestinian "Propogranda Teams" which operate in particular areas, and 'stage' regular "Israeli Outrages" or.. at least try to portray events as such.

People who 'die' or 'are shot' in the footage you see, suddenly get up and walk away a few minutes later after shooting has ceased :)

One thing is for sure.. the Arab Muslim 'machine' is working 25/8 to persuade the world of the 'evil' Jews and 'righteous' Palestinians.

If you want an insight into where this began, just read the book of Nehemiah in the old testament.. the issue was "Jews re-building the WALLs of Jerusalem" (gee..that sounds rather 'contemporary' too :)

The early 'Palestinians' (Phillistines, Arabs, Mixed marriage people between norther Israelite tribes and Palestinians) used specific steps... then didn't appeal to the UN. which didn't exist, they appealed to the equivalent of the day..the Persian Emperor and they used the same tactics.

Nothing much has changed.

WAIT.. we need to 'Cone of Silence' or.. heaven forbid CJ or Periscope will see this 'revelation' and it might be to much for them :)
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 30 May 2008 7:51:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is appalling that whilst there was a mass media hysteria about the Al Dura affair...which caused so much fall out, in terms of revenge attacks, more death and mayhem, increased hatred of Israel (if that were at all possible)...now that it has been proven in court that it was a concoction by the media...no one seems to think it a particularly important bit of news! But to the reading public...this is massively important news! To see a number of articles about this appalling state of affairs check out this website... www.icjs-online.org. In particular this article www.icjs-online.org?article=1536.
Posted by feisty, Friday, 30 May 2008 1:37:18 PM
The French TV station involved has indeed mounted a challenge in their High Court and I've read that only 4 people have actually seen the entire 27 minutes (let alone 18 minutes)of unreleased footage and their conclusion was not unanimous.

Although it may have been staged there were very many inconsistencies in the allegations – the boy wasn’t shot, he was shot and died, it was another boy, there were no bullets found, they were not the same bullets that the IDF uses, there were no bulletholes in the barrier, there were not enough bulletholes, the bulletholes were the wrong shape and size, there was no blood, there was fake blood, there wasn’t enough blood and so on.

A concise and agreed analysis would have been more valuable at the time than the scattergun approach with everybody challenging everything just on principle. That may have avoided some of the inevitable repercussions it caused.

I would have thought that as for the argument used against conspiracies like 911, there would have been so many people involved in staging such an elaborate event that somebody would have broken ranks by now. It certainly would have been known domestically.

Like the alleged gunboat attack that killed several civilians on a Gaza beach in 2006 where Israel tried to blame it on a Hamas landmine, it was an immediate move from a defence to a blame-the-victim approach strategy but nobody seems to be pushing that particular story any more.

It just goes to show that you can’t trust much of what the media tells you. Everybody has an agenda and we are being manipulated constantly.

Even Piers is using the story as an attack on Media Watch.
Posted by rache, Friday, 30 May 2008 1:59:49 PM
Piers?can you bring your self to read his spite filled lies?
BOAZ DAVID do not get me wrong I think all religions want to be the only one, hang on no not true but some want to be the one.
We would be better of without the main 3 in my view.
Given that lies are a weapon used by all and seemingly part of one.
This shameful event is not getting the mainstream support it got when first manufactured why?
We must not be smug our Medea while not driven by the same hate is not to be trusted most times.
The story says much about peace in the middle east, how can it over come such hate? such untruths?
I am aware David religion or not we may suffer much pain before we see an end to hate such as this lies such as these.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 30 May 2008 2:40:51 PM
Errrrr... really?

>>Yesterdays press told us that film was staged<<

Which newspaper has finally caught up with this well-known piece of propaganda? I was late onto it myself - I think it was this piece in 2005 that alerted me to it.

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_article=856&x_context=3

Apart from a direct interest in the fate of the libel case - I notice that France2 is appealing the appeal - what is the value in dredging up "news" as old as this?

Or this, I guess

http://www.thewe.cc/weplanet/news/middle_east/palestine/lest_we_forget.html

Or maybe this.

http://www.un.org/unrwa/news/releases/pr-2006/jer_8Dec06.pdf

So, I'll see your fake video and raise it two innocent children.

Sorry, what was the point again?
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 30 May 2008 3:15:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy