The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Quakes...getting worse but why?

Quakes...getting worse but why?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Well, the real cause is that there are too many flat earth deniers.

"Just remember that the Bible also says that the world is flat."
Posted by wobbles, Thursday, 15 May 2008

Exactly.
Billions of minds believing that the world is round, our thoughts radiating creative, powerful energy into the atmosphere is bound to have an effect on material objects.
Since everything is energy, even our thoughts, every thought affects everything else including the earth.

We are destroying the earth with our minds.

The earth is flat, the earth is flat- if we think that often enough, and force ourselves to believe it, all 6 billion of us, there would be no reason for the earth to try to be round and shake so much in the painful process.
Posted by Celivia, Sunday, 18 May 2008 1:08:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nature takes it's course.
Gibo I think that when oil would have been left in the ground it would have caused natural massive explosions as in volcano eruptions all over the world.The greatest mining technique is to backfill the emptiness underground, but who does, as it is very expensive. A lot of deep holes will be filled with our future water (which will be wasted) with their natural flow from aquifers and therefore reducing the pressure of the ground.(as in the 'in ground swimming pool', fill it as fast as you can without causing cracks in the wall)
Maybe that's why Bush doesn't want to pull out the oil from the biggest oilfield in the world which happens to in Alaska.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk
Posted by eftfnc, Monday, 19 May 2008 2:35:23 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Eftfnc.
Thats an interesting theory about the oil possibly exploding in volcanic like eruptions if left where it is.
My knowledge of fire is that it needs the right air/fuel mix to get the explosion going...and everything seems pretty stable over the last few thousand years as the oil remained untouched by exploration and pumping.
Sorry I cant look at that Utube site until the end of the month. Finally we are going over the Broadband.
The "Dial up" is driving me mad with its ongoing slowness. I will look at it then.
As christians we believe that the oil and the coal is there as a result of the compacted material from the great Flood of Genesis chapter 6.
Its pretty gross when you think about it. Its all coming from the plant life and the dead bodies of men and animals.
Must have been a pretty evil world for God to Get rid of.
Posted by Gibo, Tuesday, 20 May 2008 8:56:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy