The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Politicians! They seem to be human after all.

Politicians! They seem to be human after all.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
With old kev, with eating his ear wax, and now checking out past foods or agenda, how much trust do you all have with our leaders?

Or, can anyone do the job. lol

Is this just Australian?

Please! have some fun with this.
Posted by evolution, Monday, 5 May 2008 9:33:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The baulding Paul Keating didn't like from-above shots.

A friend of mine from the ABC said their staff edited together D-Notice clips: one was of a particularly arrogant farmer PM with his fly undone. I find it hard to see that perhaps a brief sight of a PM's undies is a matter of national security. :-)
Posted by Oliver, Tuesday, 6 May 2008 7:22:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oliver. Maybe your friend at the ABC can dig up some of the offences that politicians have been charged with. I was sent an e-mail awhile ago and it listed 53 dignitaries with a list of charges like drink-drive, fraud , assault and so on, and now we have another that likes to smell where women have been sitting( WA minister). I wonder if other counties have the same problems.
I think they seem to no conscious when it comes to living the high profile life.
I really cant classify them.
Posted by evolution, Tuesday, 6 May 2008 9:36:46 PM
Um, am I nuts or did some posts get deleted from this thread?
Posted by Vanilla, Tuesday, 6 May 2008 10:35:04 PM
Sorry, I'm nuts. I thought I read posts from the Queen Elizabeth thread here, then they suddenly appeared to disappear.

As you were.
Posted by Vanilla, Tuesday, 6 May 2008 10:37:33 PM
Take heart dear Vanilla.... you have that wonderful recliner to rest your 'nuttiness' (now official of course :) in.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 7 May 2008 8:45:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy