The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Very few people will bother to do this but- Say something for God sake if you care at all

Very few people will bother to do this but- Say something for God sake if you care at all

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. Page 37
  10. 38
  11. All
PALE
I really doubt if AA needs the help of any PALE 'lawyer" with the "Al Kuwait" case, AA has the support of an excellent team of lawyers. Also other organizations WERE active in campaigning against live exports before PALE was even thought of, I was a member of such an organization.

You say you have "led the way" but STILL we see no evidence what what you've actually DONE. Certain unenforceable documents have been put together, but what have they achieved? Have they resulted in ONE LESS ANIMAL BEING EXPORTED LIVE? AA has managed to halt the trade to Egypt at least once and the trade to Saudi Arabia was halted - all without any input from PALE.

Has PALE succeeded in addressing the excessively long distances animals are transported within Australia? The conditions of the transports? Other cruelty issues in saleyards , feedlots and slaughterhouses?

Dickie is absolutely right. The fact that you share PALE with a directorship of a slaughterhouse operation is duplicitous as well as being a conflict of interest, and clearly provides for money to change hands.

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Tuesday, 3 June 2008 12:13:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don’t know why AA have you two posting anti pale stuff all over this forum or even 'if'? they have.

Personally, I really don’t care but others do.

For someone who says they have no contact with AA you sure do go on about 'their' business.

So Nicky, Dickie tell you what we will do- right now this morning at around 8 or 9am.
Our lawyers will contact GO at AA and 'simple ask'.

Lawyers got together with RSPCA QLD because of their concern about animal welfare. That should please animal lovers.

We will also ask them why they are or’ IF ’ they are acknowledging yourself and Dickie.?

If its the case and you are posting this without AA consent then they have a right to know because its most certainly damaging AA not pale.

It’s pretty pathetic and it’s not helping animals.

I should ‘hope’ AA has done more Nicky after being around twenty years before us.’ I really would.’

You have NO plans NO projects -nothing.'

We are not blocking AA so what’s your problem.

We are doing our 'own thing' working with RSPCA QLD and Muslim leaders.

Why don’t you do something more than posting utter rubbish and rehashing stuff aa put out over and over and over .

When Lyn last went overseas we actually rang her and said.

Hello Lyn, Would you like the Muslim Leaders of Australia to do a media Release regarding live exports?

She said that would be absolutely fantastic = thanks!

So it was done within two hours.

We did that to support her and sent it off with the biggest bunch of flowers and thanks from the animals we could find.'

So Nicky I don’t know what your problem is because as far as I know Lyn’s quite happy.

As for lawyers working on WA case. That’s between the lawyers and God. Nobody has a Patton on helping animals.

AA will be invited to join as far as I have been advised by our lawyers. I leave all that completely up to them.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 3 June 2008 7:43:52 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PALE, you are indeed tragic.

One minute you say AA will not speak with you, then you say you "support" Lyn White with a media release (are we talking about that one and only media release of two years ago?). How on earth would you know if Lyn White was happy or not? And I am tired of repeating myself (YET again!) about not being a member of (and therefore not representing)any specific group, but as I said - tell your "lawyers" to go knock themselves out. And do the same with the crisis of identity of who you think I am or may be.

It is also not likely to be a matter of great concern to Hugh Wirth whether PALE "trusts" him or not, and any information Dickie and I have posted here is generally available from AA's website. There is no intrigue, much as you would like there to be.

Now that it has been pretty well established that PALE is more to do with animal slaughter than animal welfare, I agree with Dickie. Maybe you should make an approach to the South American slaughterhouse barons and become "queen of the heap" there, because your animal welfare credentials are seriously shaky.

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Tuesday, 3 June 2008 12:32:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nicky
Clearly you dont speak for AA and as a matter of fact they totally at a disadvantage by your indication which is basically dishonest they you are speaking as an authority of AA and their policy.

Again we say 'wake up' and deal with the REAL problem.

Which is that we need plants 'reopened to tackle live exports.'

After all that is what you CLAIM to be protesting about isnt it?

You 'claim' you wish to see live diverted to chilled?

I think is very clear to anybody who bothers to read these posts on OLO you clearly DONT support the reopening of plants to faze out live exports.?

Its clear you DONT support working with farmers and Muslim Leaders and RSPCA QLD and pale to divert live to chilled.?

So in fact your posts are based on dihonesty IMOP.

Your waisting my time and yours with your absolute rubbish.

Get a life outside your jealousy of what pale have managed to put together in a few short years.

If our agenda was so bad we wouldnt of had Hugh and the whole coilatation beating the 'back doors' of our contacts.

What makes YOU an expert on AA or pale. You clearly havent got a clue what 'either organisation' is actually doing.
btw Lyn was very happy we arranged the media release in support of her efforts and we were happy to provide it because we ALL did it for the one reason
THE ANIMALS!
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 3 June 2008 1:55:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PALE, do get a grip. I have always said that I do not represent AA or any other organization, and that I do not support PALE.

You have not been able to post anything here that suggests that even ONE less animal has been exported live as a result of your "work with Muslim leaders and RSPCA Queensland" or even that one more "plant" has been re-opened to "faze" (sic) out live exports. AFIC has no current listing of office bearers, you said yourself that you had "hung up the phone" in the ear of its erstwhile leader, so where are your relationships? In your own head, I suggest.

Perhaps your Australian farmers didn't much care for the notion of flogging off the family farm to your your Muslim friends (after all, it was a bit patronizing, wasn't it?) you managed to alienate everyone in government who may have been useful and you managed to totally frighten off even the meat workers with your torrents of abuse when you didn't get your own way. Who knows why your plans apparently went nowhere?

It's to be hoped that the Coalition can handle this with substantially more professional expertise than you have been able to provide. You should be a little more gracious and leave it to those with the resources and the ability to do it properly.

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Tuesday, 3 June 2008 7:15:32 PM
PALE, I found this on another recent thread. Can it indeed be true (speaking of dishonesty)?

"PALE – you receive funding from the Queensland government via the RSPCA and I do believe that Wendy herself is in receipt of welfare benefits. Or was.

Either way, there is clearly a load of hypocrisy when people are happy to insert their own snouts into the trough for personal advantage, but deny opportunities for a good start in live for our most dependent people – children".

BTW, is PALE an incorporated organization?

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Tuesday, 3 June 2008 7:43:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. Page 37
  10. 38
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy