The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Removing Aboriginal Children Evil?

Removing Aboriginal Children Evil?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. All
Belly
Ho Ho Ho
In many areas the leaders themselves have said- Remove the children.
Thats today- Now the leaders.
They also say we have to remove grog- Again these are the aboriginal people themselves.

One million people walked to support them accross that bridge.
They know we support them.

Has it ever occured to you the first settlers saw kids being raped just like today?

Of course they did and acted in the best way they thought at the time.

There is but one way to help them help themselves- And that is to give them the oportunity to be trained and run their own farms shops etc and get the regional areas going.

I noticed your thread on WA and the greens was shut down.
Why was that.? I thought it was a good thread.

With the greens keeping Mum over both ALP and liberal Governments we have for the first time a chance to address live animal exports.

Hopefully now those prepaired to put in funds to reopen abattoirs and small goods factories will get a fair hearing.

Unlike the ALP the greens have a strong sense of decency towards our farm animals.

Oh Yes I saw Kerry Obrien on Landline like everybody else saying if the public wanted the cruel live trade stopped he would listen.

However unlikesome I said Umm- and if they win they will NOT give Ag to Obrien[ who just by the way has never shown any interest before] they will toss it to someone who says- I strongly "support"
the live trade.
Oh I beleive his name is Tony Burke- Very funny! but how fitting!
Yeh thats ALP dirty game of politics.
Its good we will have the greens there to keep the bastards honest as possible.
Thats WHY we all voted Greens.We knew ALP would do the dirty - and they did.
Go the Greens - Ban Live Exports and keep jobs for Regional and aboriginal people.

Merry Christmas
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 22 December 2007 7:14:14 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PALEIF: "Has it ever occured to you the first settlers saw kids being raped just like today?"

I don't suppose you'd like to provide just the teensiest skerrick of evidence for this claim?

The reason we see such pathological behaviour in what passes for Aboriginal communities today is because the traditional authority structures that regulated sexual relations (among other things) in tribal Aboriginal society were quite deliberately emasculated by governments, missionaries and frontier misfits.

I've kept away from this thread and others on the topic because of the appalling ignorance exhibited by even well-meaning participants. If you knew anything at all about precolonial Aboriginal societies, you would know that legitimate sexual relations were strictly controlled under tribal law. All of that changed once European 'settlers' arrived.

In a classic instance of victim-blaming, we now see their descendants making up stories about how bad things were for Aboriginal people before our forebears arrived and destroyed their traditional societies. Shame on you.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Saturday, 22 December 2007 8:57:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Welcome back CJ... As always - a voice of reason amidst the outcries.
Please keep on contributing!

Best Wishes for the Festive Season and the coming year...
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 22 December 2007 9:10:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
MERRY XMASS TO ALL THE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE NO LONGER WITH US AND A MERRY XMASS AND SAFE NEW YEAR TO ALL OTHER PEOPLE OUT THEIR AND THEIR FAMILYS , well to the topic evil is a path that was placed upon you at times when it should not of been anyone can be evil not just the aboiginals im the broken record im a victim a white victim that was raped and abused whilst in the state institution care at age 14 of N.S.W now 45 still suffering W.A acknowledge in that state as to what their state victims suffered whether they were black white brindle yellow blue red orange pink shall i keep going, we never asked to be raped or bashed or sodimissed by these pedophiles now thats eveil that will be with them type of people all their life, ive been trying my hardest to get justice for what happend to me and that of other forgotten australians i even tabled the senate inquiries to the judge and crown ,they don't care as to what we suffered and as to what it still does to us victims that are still living today, hopefully mr rudd will understand and tell mr iemma and mr greene to act for N.S.W. as we are still here and are not going away ,a lot of you out their say get over it and do something with your self well its a bit hard as you can no longer do what you were doing out in the work force when your consetration isn't their no more , ive said a lot of good and bad in these forums and i thank all who have listened to me MERRY XMASS ALL AND HAVE A SAFE TIME , WE ARE THE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS AND WILL NO LONGER BE FORGOTTEN OR SILENT KIND REGARDS MICHEAL.
Posted by huffnpuff, Saturday, 22 December 2007 6:32:56 PM
Dear Michael/Huffnpuff,

Merry Xmas bakatcha, man. Don't worry about sounding like a broken record. You just do what you feel you gotta do.

Seasons greetings.
Posted by Romany, Saturday, 22 December 2007 10:38:52 PM
Morgan
Trust you to take a 'personal' swipe at our comments.
The point is none of us were there.
That is why I dont think we can say sorry for evil acts against blacks.
There are also plenty of aboriginal people that loved their foster parents and were treated well CJ
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Sunday, 23 December 2007 4:21:21 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11