The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hamastan

Hamastan

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Hamastan (formerly known as Gaza) has been formally identified by the Israeli government recently as 'hostile territory' (well, duh!). Israel states that the only humanitarian needs will be supplied to Gaza. Bad news for them. Understandably Israel is cautious about dealing with a people who willingly (or unwillingly, but without a fight) allow terrorist organizations into power. Especially when you're dealing with individuals who train their children to carry bombs over borders (a 12 year old) or get kids to retrieve Katyusha rocket stands while knowing that the IDF will target them in order to stop them being fired again (young people have been killed). How about making kids TV shows that encourage and brainwash kids into accepting suicide 'missions' and murdering the 'evil Jew'.

Israel aren't angels. No one should deny that. And the Palestinian people got to lick the stinky end of the poo stick, but Israel and its people aren't going anywhere. The sooner they accept that and boot the foreign agenda driven anti-semitic murderers out the better it will be for them.

Just a rant. Thanks for reading.
Posted by StG, Thursday, 4 October 2007 7:07:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi STG....hope you feel better now :)

We all need a good 'rant' from time to time.

I noticed this in your rant:

"How about making kids TV shows that encourage and brainwash kids into accepting suicide 'missions' and murdering the 'evil Jew'."

Mate...! get on youtube and SEE the programs they are already making.
It is beyond sickening. They are already doing this.

The only thing I don't understand..is now that Israel has declared it 'Hostile Territory' they don't DO something about invading, disabling, dismantling and destroying it......

But my reading of the Jerusalem post suggests they are going to hit it hard quite soon.

Cheers
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 5 October 2007 2:30:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
""How about making kids TV shows that encourage and brainwash kids into accepting suicide 'missions' and murdering the 'evil Jew'."

Mate...! get on youtube and SEE the programs they are already making.
It is beyond sickening. They are already doing this."

My apologies mate. That's what I meant, but unfortunately left out a couple of key words.

Its baffled me for a long time as to why they don't just end Gaza and other areas within the larger Israeli boundaries. Possibly because it gives the nutters somewhere not hidden amongst the Israeli population but in an area they call their own. Perception of control and all that.
Posted by StG, Friday, 5 October 2007 4:39:25 PM
Hamastan... and Londonistan...

Note these words.. which are seen heard in this video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Zv3BUmwqs&mode=related&search=

WE MUST PREACH.. UNTIL WE ARE STRONG ENOUGH.. TO TAKE OVER.

WE WILL GROW.. AND THEN THEY WILL JUST SUBMIT TO US WHEN WE ARE STRONG.

Of course.. they are speaking about Pericles-stan.. England.. but good ol Pericles would just call this another 'whack-a-mozzie' rant...
Well.. I suggest that the 'rant' shoe is not on my foot..but on the foot of these Jihadists in his own former backyard.

There are 6 segments to this video.. and I hope all readers will view them. This is nothing other than a declaration of war.. and I'm not joking. Its just that they plan to do it without weapons..at this point..OH..wait.. I forgot about the bombs..
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 5 October 2007 5:43:16 PM
All fundi nutters rant endless diatribe and rhetoric. From David Koresh (christian) to Ahma-dinner-jacket (Iran's king dick) and all the brainwashed 'my mother didn't breast feed me' crazies in between.

The problem with the ME is the fact that there's stuff there that we seem to care about. For some reason. What good are religious icons these days?. How do they affect us? (in this part of the world). I heard someone say that if oil was redundant (mostly) we'd forget where the ME was inside a year. Fair point, I think.

Maybe Israel needs to give Palestinians an ultimatum on the fruitloops. Get them out, or we'll take over and level the joint.
Posted by StG, Friday, 5 October 2007 6:07:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7-T63UEJE&mode=related&search=

This is a reply..by one of the Islamists.. who said how Kaffirs are hated.. and many other things.. now.. he is claiming the old

"Oh..they took us out of context" Well you be the judge.

Then...he does a beauty.. He quotes how 'Women are defficient'....and then tries to say they are..but they aren't..... He specifically mentions how the tesimony of a woman.. requires another women.. to be equal to that of a man...

Then he does a suck up to Christians.. claiming Mary Mother of Jesus was the most 'educated and intellectual'.. good grief...

See how he squirms..as he is put under the 'heat' of being confronted with his own words....
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 5 October 2007 6:18:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy