The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > is it true that state governments in australia have borrowed 80 billion dollars

is it true that state governments in australia have borrowed 80 billion dollars

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I have heard that state governments in australia have borrowed 80 billion dollars between them from overseas and are paying massive amounts of our tax money as interest. can this be true? if it is we have to start asking the question where does our tax money go. we seem to pay road tolls all the time , even though we pay a registration tax on our vehicles, if you are lucky enough to have an investment property now they tax that as well. tax on a litre of petrol is about 60 per cent of the cost. the banks are ripping us of big style. with all the gst collected and all the telstra etc which has been sold. isnt this all enough without borrowing from overseas. we have to stop this borrowing madness before it kills australia.
Posted by dax222, Saturday, 29 September 2007 12:35:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good subject dax222.
I'll jump in also with some questions for someone to answer. I'm baffled by Labor. I really am. I need answers. Why is it that Labor doesnt seem to be able to manage? Whenever I think of Gough Whitlam or Bob Hawke or Paul Keating or Morris Illemma I get the feeling I'm being conned by some very slick men with some even slicker men behind them (devils in the spirit realm behind them of course). Why is it that Labor cant make the grade in their management of the States or Federal when they occasionally get into office? Are they buffoons? Or maybe seditionists? The last Labor federal government left power with a vast 90billion dollar plus debt. Is communism still secretly alive in Labor and this establishing of us with China by Gough Whitlam part of a bigger quieter thing? Is the ongoing idiot managment part of a bigger thing? The recent claim that some Labor folk were committed christians would have to be one of the bigger lies this side of a constitution. I dont know of any Labor person being a born again christian yet they were prepared to lie to the public about it. What is wrong with Labor. It really grieves me to perceive a con... but can't quite finger it. Theres no doubt in my mind when the antichrist, the Beast of Revelation 13:16-18/14:9-11, steps onto the world stage Labor will embrace him. Theres doesnt seem to be a Bible in the Labor camp anywhere.
Posted by Gibo, Sunday, 30 September 2007 8:17:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh my, oh my! The anti christ, the beast of revelation, will be embraced by Labor? Where do you dig this stuff up from Gibbo? And do you expect a rational debate after making those type of statements?

I seem to be following your around this morning. Unavoidable given the "out there" posts you are making.
Posted by Ditch, Sunday, 30 September 2007 12:07:23 PM
Did you see me Ditch under Articles "the rise of an autocratic China"?
Now thats heavy...yet I cant get around what I spoke about. The worlds last great army is a Chinese/asian confederacy army called the KINGS OF THE EAST and there it is... moving towards Israel and no USA to stop it. So whats happened to the USA? Who got to her that she couldnt help her traditional friend Israel? The sending of US envoys to China recently was either an ignorance of Revelations' great asian army (Revelation 9:16 and 16:12) and why China has her arms build-up; or a carefully planned intelligence op. to try and find out what Chinas plans are for what I see as "the great outward march". America is somewhat apostate today... but surely not in the CIA/military intelligence. There must be many born-againers with insight into the Bible in those services. They cant be so dumb as not to know of the Chinese/Russian conspiracy to bring the US down. Its in prophecies going back to the late 1920's.
Posted by Gibo, Sunday, 30 September 2007 12:44:08 PM
Gib's you don' half make me larf!!

(I do worry about chicken entrails though..)
Posted by Ginx, Sunday, 30 September 2007 4:39:35 PM
Coming back on the borrowing thing, maybe that is the reason for so many state premiers leaving the scene, are they scared to face the truth and for being held accountable whilst still in office.Maybe we should hold them accountable and sue the living sh.. out of them.Any other suggestions?
Posted by eftfnc, Monday, 1 October 2007 10:25:04 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
oh crap why did i complain about the state govenments borrowing 88 billion when the liberals owe 500 billion. tell me its not true. i cant take this.
Posted by dax222, Monday, 1 October 2007 10:36:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy