The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Robert~s Tip Stop - Pale defends itself in its fight to stop animal cruelty

Robert~s Tip Stop - Pale defends itself in its fight to stop animal cruelty

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All
In the barbaric Live Animal Trade which every tax payer is carrying it benefits just a few greedy shipping agents.

Robert has opened not one but two threads with complaints about the way in which they post.

The first car Park was to complain that several members were posting using their real names. Robert complained that this gave pale un unfair advantage claiming they were getting more posts.

I might add I find it interesting that Robert seems to think he is the OLO police. Belly has a theory that there may be certain political interference on OLO.
He has gone as far to suggest pale had some contact with other unions.
This is extraordinary considering pale SUPPORT the AMIEU and in fact they have had PALES petition up on their web site for years!

People against Live Exports and Intensive Farming (PALE)
PALE is working closely with RSPCA Queensland, AMIEU, farmers, live importers, and have found an alternative method for live exports. ...

Graham Young has given his attention to this Pale Car Park.
Made a comment. Does Robert respect that?- No

He is now arguing for OLO to change pales comments back from pale the organization to single members.

The old saying Some Mothers do have um.

Pale will follow Graham Young’s rules but nobody else’s.

Robert has no right to undermine Graham’s descions.
Pale is considering withdrawing from OLO but ONLY out of consideration to Graham –NOT because of Roberts control problem [In my opinion]
Or is it perhaps that Belly’s is correct?
Is this a political person working under a false name to silence us?
I don’t think it is but hey belly’s made a point so I guess we should listen to him.

Robert has no right to undermine Graham’s decisions.

If everbody forgot pale and put as much time :"into helping the Animals"!.
This world would be a better place.

I guess the moral of the story is – be careful what you wish for.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 12:02:03 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PALEIF: "Is this a political person working under a false name to silence us?"

Give us a break - you're off with the fairies again.

"If everbody forgot pale and put as much time :"into helping the Animals"!.
This world would be a better place."

Good advice. Why don't you take it?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 6:30:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My name is Allan Bell I am a trade unionist, if you see me you will know it is me.
My shirt has Belly proud to be union forever written on the right hand side.
I pay for those shirts myself.
I am afraid the person who posted as pale here has again defamed me, saying things I NEVER SAID!
I know of no interference in OLO, even Graham is reluctant to get involved.
May I say we must confront an issue, some are unable to understand the issue.
Some think people say things they did not.
No one ,not one single poster I ever heard of or saw here does not agree with pale on animal welfare.
A great deal share my view no market can ever exist for only meat exports.
Pale please do not throw references to other unions at me, do not expect me to fall to the floor or cheer loudly every time a union name is dropped.
My union is my passion, its middle of mainstream my selected path too.
I think it is time to say more damage has been done just lately to the name pale by those, and there are more than one, who post under that name.
Disjointed inflammatory and aimed to hurt ,that is how I see the post.
Let us all take a breath, lets understand we must not continue this insulting each other.
Understand this truth I tell each group that joins me in a workplace dispute resolution.
No one is always right, no matter how right you think you are the truth may be right in the middle of us, let us hear one another out without anger.
Now pale you know who I am ,is it asking too much to tell us who each of your posters are?
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 7:33:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SPARKY [What have you done to me] - but must to respond to this. You are in danger of being mislead.

Robert said
Spanky, my initial idea for the "Car park" was if things get a bit heated.

Pale replies.
The only person that hot heated was “Robert” who became outraged because pale said- Robert you can not control others lives [especially when it involves a second marriage and other kids.

That’s it! Sparky- That’s all that was said.

Then he questions pale making comments on divorce?
- Who was posting? He wants everybody’s names?
-
-
- Oh this is AFTER he opened another pale car park a year ago INSISTING pale ONLY have one poster.

Pale lost over ten members who put in for OLO membership over that and NOW he wants it changed back!

Pale ignored him

Not satisfied and feeling annoyed at being ignored he opened pale Car park thread.

Robert said to Spanky

. In the original car park a poster felt sold-out @@@

Pale replies to Spanky
Weird is all I can say.
No idea what he’s on about- Except people could “think” he was referring to” pale” so I find it “purposely misleading’- considering your question was in regards to pale.

Robert and Belly seem to support deep conspiracy problems with some type of persecution.
Belly dislikes us because he “thinks” was our anti Labour and takes our posts personally.
Belly I keep telling you it’s not personal against ALP any more than the Howard Government.
Ask Howard what we did when he came to the Gold Coast.
If you can’t debate on its merit don’t... I am not a Labour plant from another union. You’re not helping ALP displaying disunity already.
Think about this belly- People judge you by the company you keep- even on OLO.
The thread was started for malicious childish reasons in my opinion
You make us laugh and we really enjoy you- Honest.
Pale “now reserves the right to respond...
That ought to please SPANKY at least
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 7:50:09 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CJ......some people are off with the fairies..others dwell in dark little rooms...looking from side to side.. reading things on walls and sticking pins into little dolls and muttering odd sayings. :)

go Pale...
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 8:22:04 PM
The individual posting as PALE has again failed to identify themselves. I don't want further abuse for attacking an organisation that cares for animals because I responded to the name the poster insists on using on their posts. For the sake of not being accused of claiming incorrect authorship of those posts or being acused of attacking an NFP caring for animals under the name People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming I'll call the poster "UPA". UPA stands for Unknown Post Authorship in case anybody is trying to find a nasty meaning to it.

I doubt I'll bother much with this thread, UPA has shown no willingness to deal with the issues raised on the other thread. Just in case anybody still gives UPA any credence on their posts regarding myself the earlier carpark can be found at http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=70

The validity of UPA's claims can be checked for yourself.
If any of his/her other claims about me appear to be sticking drop over to the other carpark and ask about them, I'll try and answer coherant relevant questions. You might notice that I have taken considerable care to address a number of UPA's malicious claims regarding myself without any viable response from UPA.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 9:48:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy