The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Flight 93 and the treachorous disgrace of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists.

Flight 93 and the treachorous disgrace of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Probably not all that taseful to open this thread on that date .

May they rest in peace

While the others rot in hell

Their memory stands us all united against evil

Lest We Forget
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 3:06:11 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PALE.. I feel it is verrrry appropriate to open this thread on this day, because as Wobbles post shows.. there are those who would seek to attribute this horrific action to ourselves. (no offense Wobbles)

The thing your post (Wobbles) fails to consider.. (among many things)
is that the interaction between the families....the wives of husbands who took back the plane.. was real... you can go and ask them today about it.. the idea that these glorious heros did NOT die, is so beyond preposterous it defies the imagination.

By all means have conspiracy theories about 'Illuminati' and secret societies, and a 'they' who are all on the same side across our obvservable political boundaries.. (like the Fabians)..I don't have a problem with those theories.. they all have an element of truth or believability in them...but 9/11 in my view is a 'no-go' zone.

It was too public, to horrible.

Notwithstanding all that. There is a video out there..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXL5kYZ2bTU
Suggesting that Rockafella 'knew' of some 'big event' coming up..and that this bloke Aaron Russo might like to 'join them' ...

I report...you decide. It's a curious one this, but does not explain even a tiny bit of how it might relate to 9/11

I offer this vid, to show that I'm not blind to all sides of the picture.

One thing I know... if we have faith in human institutions, we will be dissappointed, dissillusioned and in despair.

"My kingdom, is not of this world" you know who :)
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 6:01:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BOAZ,
I never suggested that these people were not killed.

The common suspicion is that the plane was shot down deliberately by intercepting military aircraft and another more palatable version was created for public consumption.

The problem is that historically, when an official version of events is sanctioned by a prevailing government- no matter how bizarre - the supporting media just falls in line and the past is adjusted to fit accordingly. (Just like the character Winston Smith's job in the novel 1984).
Mislead or stonewall but never refute seems to be the general strategy as this makes any dissenters seem more sinister.

If there is definitive proof of anything it should be released to the public in its entirety, otherwise it just keeps fanning the flames of suspicion and makes it seem like they have something to hide.
Posted by wobbles, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 10:52:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cakers

Paul Thompson’s website is contributed to by people who see flying saucers and want area 51 opened up so we can all see the little green men from mars. It is the furthest thing from rigorous, historically accurate investigation imaginable.

If you want to see all of these ridiculous claims debunked go to popular mechanics website. These guys actually know about airplanes, communications gear etc. Their book “Debunking the myths of 9/11” is fastidious in its approach to disproving the commonly repeated pseudoscience the 9/11 deniers throw up.

9/11 conspiracy theorizing isn't an intellectual exercise. It's a non-religious cult.

Have a look at these sites before you go making your insane claims
http://www.debunking911.com/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

These contain scholarly articles by actual engineers or scientists, not fantasists with a paranoid outlook.

Wobbles

Carnegie Mellon researchers produced a study that monitored spectrum frequencies generated by cell phone transmissions during commercial passenger flights. They found that an average of one to four cell phone calls is made during a typical flight. Furthermore, of the 30 calls from Flight 93 all but two were apparently made from AIR PHONES, not cell phones, with the cell phone calls apparently happening late in the flight when the jetliner's altitude was low.

I’ve been to see the website you posted to show that cell phone call couldn’t have been made from the plane. Mate you have clearly got no idea what a scientific article looks like. None of their claims are backed up by scientists. An airline pilot is not an expert on cell phones. What you will also notice is there are never any references to primary sources. It all, “I’ve heard’ or “someone said” etc.

Indian Lake is 1.5 miles southeast of the crash site. The wind that day was a north westerly. No body parts were found at Indian Lake only light debris that had been thrown into the air at the time of the crash. See the popular mechanics site for a photo of the area.

All the claims your sites make are thoroughly debunked by scientists.
Posted by Paul.L, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 12:51:54 PM
Paul L,
I'm afraid that the Popular Mechanics debunking has problems of it's own in several areas and many other "experts" and scientists have taken issue with some of it as well.

As for the wreckage, It was reported by the Post-Gazette that "workers at Indian Lake Marina said that they saw a cloud of confetti-like debris descend on the lake and nearby farms minutes after hearing the explosion that signaled the crash at 10:06 a.m. Tuesday." Indian Lake town is about three miles from the crash site, but the Marina is closer, about two miles from the crash site.
http://post-gazette.com/headlines/20010913somersetp3.asp

Human remains and distances?
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_12967.html

Initial eyewitness impressions of events are usually closer to the truth in most situations. At the Pentagon several on-site news reporters independently said they were confused when saw no evidence of any plane wreckage but historically we have been told otherwise.

If believing that the official 911 story is 100% correct in every way helps you to sleep better at night, then go for it.

Ask yourself, how much of it has to be proven to be deliberate lies before you have any doubts? 50%, 10%, 5%, 1%?
Posted by wobbles, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 4:51:50 PM
Some of the conspiracy theories mentioned in the opening post are tame in comparison to some of the others I have read. I can dig out some details later, but the theory centred around the belief that the 911 crashes were all orhestrated by Jews and were a Jewish plot to get the US to invade the Middle East as it was in the interest of the Jews and Israel of course for the ME to be turned into a pile of rubble. The facts? supporting the theory included such stories as all Jewish residents/businesses vacating the twin towers before the crashes. You know.....because they knew what was about to happen!
Posted by Ditch, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 8:55:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy