The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The road to recovery: restoring prosperity after the crisis > Comments

The road to recovery: restoring prosperity after the crisis : Comments

By Lindsay Tanner, published 1/12/2009

Unlike Hawke and Keating, the Rudd Government reforms are micro more than macro.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Lindsay,
What load of old cobbler’s from a political hack that’s toeing the party line like a well behaved dog!
Where’s the evidence Australia has recovered the economic downturn, which btw is about to take another nosedive. How do I know this?
Because I predicted the start and the now extended end.
Tell us how micro economic reform going to protect Australia from the effects of macro economic downturn worldwide?
I would love to know your answer which, of course you don’t have, because you’re only a puppet, aping the Rudd policy reforms, that won’t work.
Next please tell the contributors to superannuation that they’re better off after their multibillion dollar losses.
Than tell us how after Hawke made education free to the university level in 75 why were paying through the butt for tertiary education now.
Then tell us how this terrible inheritance of Telstra has harmed your party’s plans to sell off the mega employer.
Then tell us how even more government constraints will help us in the process of economic recovery.
The only true statement you’ve made is, there’s no room for self congratulations
With that sentiment I agree.
Posted by thomasfromtacoma, Wednesday, 2 December 2009 1:59:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Seems no one believes you or they are just not interested Lindsay.

I think with the latest and likely future general electoral reactions to ETS, interest rate rises, climate-gate and Kevvy's overall pig-headedness, over-spending and arrogrance... well Tony might be a shoo in at a future Federal election... eh?

I din't think the timing matters too much. If it's soon Tony will simply carve Kevvy up over climate change, debt, overspending and his betrayal of the battlers. If its later just add rising interest rates, rising inflation and unemployment.

Either way Kevvy's gone.
Posted by keith, Wednesday, 2 December 2009 6:52:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy