The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The wretched of the Earth > Comments

The wretched of the Earth : Comments

By Jennifer Wilson, published 20/10/2009

Asylum seekers are in a state of desperation and despair. They cannot live in their own country. They have nowhere to go.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
Now CJ

I am and have been very civil to you in our exchange of views. Why have you attacked me personally by suggesting I'm dishonest?

I find that offensive and think you should appoligise for your rudeness ... or are you applying your golden rule.

I won't I'll be rude back to you CJ, by calling you names or calling into question the honesty of your reasoning process.

CJ we all know there isn't a queue, we all know there is a process for applying for refugee status ... and as you accepted in another forum, for an orderly process it needs be overseas. ('...to establish some kind of fair and orderly offshore assessment facilities.' Posted by CJ Morgan, Sunday, 25 October 2009 9:04:35 PM. All is not well in the asylum : Comments
By Greg Barns, published 20/10/2009)

As for queue jumping by groups of people ... tell me ... don't you think that will undermine the operation of your golden rule? That's all I said. I didn't say there was a queue of refugees, you've simply jumped to that conclusion and then argued against your own conclusion!

Logic and experience of the underlying nature of Australians underpinned my last post... anger underpinned yours.
Posted by keith, Monday, 26 October 2009 1:33:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy