The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Indian students - how Australia's education industry failed the PR test > Comments

Indian students - how Australia's education industry failed the PR test : Comments

By Malcolm King, published 25/8/2009

Australia’s excellent international education brand has been sullied by hysterical claims of racism and fraud.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Quick tip, ozzie: refusing to provide a link to your claimed evidence (because you know it's Andrew Bolt rubbish) and creating an obvious sock-puppet account (gday_mate) to manufacture fake agreement with yourself screams "I don't believe what I'm saying".
Posted by Sancho, Monday, 31 August 2009 4:46:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sancho, quick tip: Please provide your evidence that I am a "sock-puppet account" when you post these accusations.
This really is a poor argument Sancho. You could easily post this to every forum on the internet when an arument does not sway your way.
What, you find it impossible to believe that two people in a country of 20 million can have similar opinions? I am not ozzi.
What, because two people are patriotic, any post made is really "an obvious sock-puppet account (gday_mate) to manufacture fake agreement with yourself..." - I am not ozzi.
Posted by gday_mate, Sunday, 6 September 2009 2:44:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy