The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Couples are not couples unless they can marry > Comments

Couples are not couples unless they can marry : Comments

By Rodney Croome, published 15/4/2009

Far from being a remedy for discrimination in marriage, civil unions perpetuate discrimination.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All
So, which is it? A pathology or a choice?

You seem to be burning the candle at both ends here.
Posted by Bugsy, Friday, 15 May 2009 10:12:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Bugsy,
I'd almost forgotten.
The Freudian slip in your previous post where you mentioned molested choirboys suggests a topic worthy of examination: the link between homosexuality and paedophilia, or man-boy love as proponents prefer to call it.
However such a rich topic deserves its own thread, don't you think?
Posted by KMB, Friday, 15 May 2009 11:22:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Actually, I would have thought the more likely link would have been between paedophilia and Catholicism, or maybe just the tendency towards the priesthood?

So, what's is it, pathology or choice?
That was a poor attempt to change the subject.
Posted by Bugsy, Saturday, 16 May 2009 7:14:11 AM
Spooky!
Looks like we've gone subterranean.
Last Word.
Posted by KMB, Sunday, 17 May 2009 1:26:41 PM
I have no doubt that through dogged persistence you will outlast everyone else in this discussion. However the last word on this issue will be played out elsewhere, and it's not going your way.

If I were a believer, I'd be praying for you. Since I'm not, I wish you the peace and self-acceptance needed to embrace the rich human diversity around you.

Love is a much more sustaining emotion than hate.

Jim
Posted by woulfe, Sunday, 17 May 2009 1:51:19 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Woulfe,
What's H8 got to do with it?
Or are you referring to the kind of H8 that homosexuals show to those who stand in the way of their agenda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIMtEePJKRo&feature=PlayList&p=8DF2232593A7B1DA&index=19&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrRxFoBSPng&feature=PlayList&p=8DF2232593A7B1DA&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=20

http://americansfortruth.com/news/prop-8-related-crimes.html
Posted by KMB, Sunday, 17 May 2009 7:23:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. All