The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Windschuttle hoax - replete with irony > Comments

The Windschuttle hoax - replete with irony : Comments

By Graham Young, published 12/1/2009

The irony is that so many of the intellectual class fail to see that Windschuttle and 'Quadrant’s' predicament is their own: the joke is on them.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23
  13. All
Tim Lambert

My bad, I get confused when trying to differentiate between the guff ... Ray Evans (Lavoisier Group) and David Evans (the computer guy).
Posted by Q&A, Monday, 12 January 2009 5:58:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Baygon, you misrepresent me - perhaps because you care more about politics than evidence.

Graham, nice piece.
Posted by Jennifer, Monday, 12 January 2009 6:01:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Some opprobrium by historians or opprobrium by some historians.?
Posted by blairbar, Monday, 12 January 2009 7:43:04 PM
BAYGON. "One of the reasons that Windschuttle is held in some opprobrium by historians is that far from exposing the errors of his colleagues he has a tendency to ignore any evidence about Australia's past that throw doubt on his preferred position."

Perhaps a reference or two to support this claim might lend more weight to your argument.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Monday, 12 January 2009 7:49:54 PM
BAYGON? Is that Fred, William or Mary? If you clowns wish to make a sensible comment have the intestinal fortitude to use your own name. Keith Windschuttle is a real person; Jennifer Mahorasy is a real person. Who are you gutless wonders out there?
Blair Bartholomew
Posted by blairbar, Monday, 12 January 2009 7:52:04 PM
Blairbar, put your glasses on. BAYGON is John Tons. A quick search of Google shows who he is.

Likewise you can also find about 1300 references to me if you care to look.

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Monday, 12 January 2009 9:04:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23