The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine - UN Security Council flirts with racist fantasyland > Comments

Palestine - UN Security Council flirts with racist fantasyland : Comments

By David Singer, published 5/1/2009

The UN, by its silence, has endorsed collective punishment - something not to be tolerated for Gazan Arabs - as being perfectly acceptable for West Bank Jews.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Stan1

You don't get it. Those Hamas rockets are not fireworks, they destroy, they kill. The fact that they have not killed that many so far is because Israel has an efficient civil defence just as England had when the Nazis bombed London. Hamas has no civil defence, it launches rockets from next to schools and homes, stores explosives in their basements, then screams foul when Israeli strikes on missile launchers inadvertently cause nearby explosive packed buildings to blow up.

Have a look at this excerpt from the Hamas Charter 1988.

"The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! "

Hamas is not very nice. It is a fascist, fundamentalist religious sect who if they are allowed will place women in bondage, not just in Gaza, but in Australia if they could get here.

As for getting out of the territories, Israel did that in Gaza, were you asleep at the time? What was the result - 8000 rockets.

one under god

That speculation about the Ashenazi Jews was blown up completely when they did DNA tests. Don't tell me there are still believers in that rubbish.
Posted by logic, Monday, 5 January 2009 3:41:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think I agree with Iran's President with the difficult name, if the Americans like their Jews so much why not spend the billions America spends each each year propping up the Apartheid-like regime in Tel Aviv, by locating the few million Jews to the USA.

That way all of the former mandate of Palestine can be for the Arabs ..
Posted by MX2, Monday, 5 January 2009 6:09:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Stan1 .. mate.. you seem to be long on sentimentality and short on critical analysis and fact.

You said:

Self defence from a few home-made rockets is the given reason for their genocide.

Firstly.. there have been THOUSANDS of those 'home made' rockets which kill just as well and in a less choosy manner than the store bought variety.
They target CHILDREN.. as much as adults, and over the years around 400 Israelis have been killed. So.. imagine IF...those rockets had GPS guidance..(something I myself could technologically do!) and hit specific high population targets!?

NOW..part 2 of your dabble into mythology. "their GENOCIDE"..now fairs fair.. *THINK* That's an emotive word.. a good soundbite but wayyyyyy off the mark. It is simply factually incorrect to put it kindly. IF..Israel wished to eliminate the Arabs of Gaza..they could do so in a matter of days.

SOLUTION.
1/ Hamas stops firing rockets. and handss over all stockpiled rockets for destruction.
2/ Hamas renounces violence against Israel
3/ Hamas agrees to NO more TUNNELS.
4/ Hamas agrees to INTERNATIONAL independant monitors to verify no tunnels.
5/ Hamas renounces all the 'obliterate Israel' aspects of it's charter.
6/ Hamas and Islamic Jihad agree NOT to use crossings to send homicide bombers.

SOLVED.
Because all of Israel's objectives for this current campaign have been met..and they simply go away and re-open the crossings :) (back to Israel)

BUT... you try.. just TRY to get Hamas to agree to all that..and pigs will surely fly. Hence...the operation.. tragic as it is.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 5 January 2009 7:06:19 PM
BOAZ_David;

Road to peace.
SOLUTION
4/ Hamas agrees to INTERNATIONAL independant monitors to verify no tunnels.
5/ Hamas renounces all the 'obliterate Israel' aspects of it's charter.
6/ Hamas and Islamic Jihad agree NOT to use crossings to send homicide bombers.

7/ ISRAEL RETURN TO PRE-1967 BORDERS.
Posted by Philip Tang, Monday, 5 January 2009 8:07:01 PM
Hey, can I get in on this reasoned, evidence-based debate?

Let's see...

All Muslims, everywhere, hold exactly the same opinions and perspectives.

The traditional Palestinian greeting is a punch in the face.

Israelis don't produce faeces. Rather, they defecate a sweet, fluffy substance composed of their heavenly goodness and purity.

Palestinian children are born evil and can't wait to grow up and be napalmed.

Killing a pregnant woman with a high-tech fuel-air missile is completely different to killing her with a suicide bomb - that's just murder.

Like Aasimov's robots, Israelis are fundamentally incapable of doing anything wrong or immoral, therefore it's safe to assume their actions are always right.

As a 6'5" man, I have the right to defend myself against toddlers by beating them to death if they blow raspberries at me. And their mothers should praise my tolerance if I only bash them to the point of brain damage.

When Israel rules the Middle East, Jesus Christ will return.

Barack Obama is a secret Muslim.

If you disagree with any of that, you're a rabid anti-Semite, so I don't have to back it up with proof.
Posted by Sancho, Monday, 5 January 2009 8:35:18 PM
Benjam1n,
'the filthy bigots'
'his 4 wives and their litters'
'I say bomb the crap out of the homophobic, misogynstic, bigots.'
'Those who complain Palestinian kids are dying are laughable. They're already dead'
'Not hard to see they think this when you look at their rat infested homelands.'
'Send them back. Unborn babies and all.'

YOU ARE ONE SICK CRETIN!
yours truly,
mark conley
Posted by justoneperson, Monday, 5 January 2009 8:55:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy