The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Costa geriatrica coming soon to a suburb near you > Comments

Costa geriatrica coming soon to a suburb near you : Comments

By Peter Curson, published 25/11/2008

In many countries old people now outnumber young people, a state of affairs that has never before existed in human history.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Yes Ludwig. We South Australians were reminded again of government double standards by the just released EPA report on the state.

Despite claiming to be concerned about the environment, lack of infrastructure, water, transport and Third World roads, the Rann Government still insists attempting to increase our population to 2 million.

The EPA report made special mention of this obvious idiocy, but I'll bet the SA Government will ignore it.
Posted by Mr. Right, Thursday, 27 November 2008 8:50:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aren't all those Costa places pretty posh. You know, a Ferrari, or a Lamborghini in every garage, a view of the Med, & an SUV to do the shopping.

Sounds pretty good to me, where do I sign up.

Bu@@er the kids, I spent enough on them, have you ever fed 5 horses? They'll end up with enough, if only because I'll be too damn tired to spend it, after I get to stop supporting my mother.

They are the first bunch of average kids who'll inherit more than the cost of the funeral. How they work it out after that is their problem.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 27 November 2008 2:16:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy