The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is the Catholic Church losing its grip? > Comments

Is the Catholic Church losing its grip? : Comments

By Brian Holden, published 28/7/2008

The Catholic Churches' cathedrals are among the West’s most magnificent artistic achievements - and they will remain to be its headstone.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. 35
  9. Page 36
  10. All
Shadow,
The reason creationists say that all life has similar biochemistry as that we were all designed by the one Designer who purposed us to live together on the one planet. If we all had different biochemistry, then that might be evidence that there were many different designers.

It is a prediction of sustainability in design that plants such as tomatoes would have similar biochemistry with that of man and animals. Otherwise, what would we eat?

I think the word you might have been searching for in your last post was not microcondria, but mitochondria.

AJ,
I think we’ve come to the point where it’s clear you’re not listening to what I’m saying. I don’t doubt you’ll say the same for me.

But thanks for your comments. You flatter me with such attached dependency
Posted by Dan S de Merengue, Thursday, 11 September 2008 6:50:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. 35
  9. Page 36
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy