The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Silencing dissent > Comments

Silencing dissent : Comments

By Graham Young, published 4/7/2008

Dear Clive Hamilton, 'On Line Opinion' isn't in decline or denial - we're coming into our own ...

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. All
A lot of words and still avoiding the point, spikey. Your agility in evasion is impressive, or perhaps as I originally suspected, the logic bus missed your stop.
Posted by Richard Castles, Wednesday, 9 July 2008 10:27:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lets not forget how many articles may be censored here. Do not make the mistake of assuming Graham or whoever does the reviewing does not censor articles or would do so.
Posted by Steel, Wednesday, 9 July 2008 11:37:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Richard Castles

You say: "A lot of words and still avoiding the point, spikey. Your agility in evasion is impressive, or perhaps as I originally suspected, the logic bus missed your stop."

Um...can your remind me...what was the point?

And whose point was it?
Posted by Spikey, Thursday, 10 July 2008 9:39:56 AM
Dear Graham

Your attack on John Quiggin was unworthy of an editor.
Posted by Passy, Thursday, 10 July 2008 9:23:23 PM
Passy I disagree. Graham, along with the rest of us, should have an inalienable right to express his views.
Posted by Ludwig, Thursday, 10 July 2008 9:31:02 PM
Australia's latest climate change report reads like a disaster novel

Despite the above most of our OLO contributors are either CC Denialists or lack courage to back CC.

The CC inbetweeners are also mostly those who wish for the CC worries to go away - those still happy with life the way it is, especially in sport or business.

Quarry economics plus pitstock politics now Australia's lot for Big Biz. No worries about climate change.

Have Fun - BB, WA
Posted by bushbred, Saturday, 12 July 2008 1:54:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. All