The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Legality and the use of force in international affairs > Comments

Legality and the use of force in international affairs : Comments

By Stephen Cheleda, published 23/5/2008

It's essential that we critically re-examine our understanding of historical events.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
I-didnt-bring-in-religion socrateaser,
but-for-my-name-perhaps ,
Or-by-my hate-of-the act-of-sensless-murder of life .Only-god-can-give each-of-us-to-live, but i will-try-to-respond-to that-you-posted.

you-say jesus-said 'impossable'-things ,such-as not retaliation ,as-if reacting-to-some-ones provocation is-a-good-thing ?
[that letting-evil persons bring-out the-worst in-you is a good-thing?]
that non-resonding inevitably-means you-get-hurt?

[am-i-to-infure-that;reacting to a nutter ensures-your-safety?]

The-above-thought-is plainly-absurd
[the-provocateur-thinks-he has the-advantage ,
he-or-she-is expecting y-our auto-reaction
[Thus-has allready-missjudged-you-simply-in picking-on-you , just-as you miss-judge what i-actually-said based-simply on my-name?]

Your-use-of the dentist-[those-type-of-people being one-of my-pet-peeves ,
[Ok sure a dentist got great-joy from mutilating my-and-my wifes teeth at the gum-line ,but my tooth-pain has only drawn-me-closer to god ,it-is-not-i who have-to-explain his miss-deeds but him]

Even your-use-of the-word-jew ,is a useless-provocation
[sure israel-means wars-with-god] , it must-be the bain of gods reality that his-own-chosen-people dont-get that the-living-loving God] ,is-all grace-and-mercy.

[That ANYONE turning life back into the dust [only-god-can give any/all-living-their-life to live]

Any who-murder,any-life-are-not 'serving' the-true-G_D ; those serving death cant-be-serving the-one true-creator-god of-life

[By-their-deeds will-we know them]

Any-who-take-life
[or demean the quality of life

[To-wit the-natzie , or-the-bolchovic oppressions on christians ,and jew, as-well-as the jew-oppression-on-palistein ,
are all-being wrought-by those-who clearly dont get god-is-love/life ,

Demeaning any life demeans god

[That ye-do to-the-least ye-do to-him]

Opressing palistein civilians or calling them ALL jihardi terrorists is-to-miss who-is doing the-real-terror-[premptive-murder]

[Just-look-at the dead palistein children and-other-non-combatants] when clearly israel [is waring on islamb
[islam-means-to follow gods will] [it is gods will we love or-is-it-not-butt-mens-will-to-kill?]

[That we turn the other cheek? [7 times 7 [or 70 times 70] whatever it takes , to-know god is-to-know love [you cant know love via loving hate [its-serving-two-masters]

Same with life /death ,god-is-life
those serving death serve not god [not good]

Its-not hard to-hear jesus [who-died-and-was-reborn to-prove to-the jew this end-time res-erection-day is a farce]

He-said ''even a-beast_knows-the-voice_of-its-master
god is love [those-hearing love cant-confuse hate with love [EVEr]

If its from or for god [its-all-good]
[living loving mercyfull]

[Thus those-who-are bringing-on-armogeddon need-to-know that is a foolishness unto god ,
blaspheming-even-our-own gift-of-life [from-god]

Whoever seeks to turn life back into dust

Isnt serving god
[isnt-serving-good]

Hasnt_heard gods-voice
[nor-that of-his favoured-son Jesus-the-CHRIST.]
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 25 May 2008 11:14:13 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy