The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > John Howard - his journey and his legacy > Comments

John Howard - his journey and his legacy : Comments

By Leon Bertrand, published 7/12/2007

John Howard's ambitions were thwarted many times. His story is one of political courage, patience and determination.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
Hah, here's the best

http://www.familyktab.com/fnqpanoramas/rodent/

have a larf and rejoice - I have had to buy Woolies out of Rat Traps, such is the demand
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Sunday, 16 December 2007 5:50:38 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you for your kind words frankgol, I would suggest that C J and Marilyn adopt you or you could make it a menage a trois.
You are all so poisonous, you would make an unbelievable family.
You three are a sign of the times to come. God help us all.
Posted by mickijo, Monday, 17 December 2007 12:26:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mickijo,

Are you the same mickijo who on Saturday, 8 December 2007 was asked three quick questions to clarify your adulation of the lamented John Howard?

1. Could you give OLO readers a sample of what you had in mind when you declared that history will show that John Howard was 'the best, the most progressive PM Australia ever had'?

2. What would you count as his 'mistakes, big ones'?

3. What do you predict will be the big mistakes that the new Rudd Government will make?

Are you the same mickijo who has failed to answer these three simple questions? Too busy with the trivial pursuit of insults to get up answers? Or are you unable to provide answers?
Posted by FrankGol, Monday, 17 December 2007 2:50:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
frankgol, I do not obey the orders of any trolls.I state my beliefs, my honest beliefs as do most of genuine posters here.
The family of trolls, as stated, are not genuine, they simply infest forums like this to spread their poisonous little insecure personalities because this gives them a false sense of importance.
Now does that answer your request?
Posted by mickijo, Saturday, 22 December 2007 2:12:17 PM
mickijo

I take that deflection to mean you haven't a clue how to answer these simple questions.
Posted by FrankGol, Saturday, 22 December 2007 2:18:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy