The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Silent tears > Comments

Silent tears : Comments

By Stephen Hagan, published 22/10/2007

Auntie Rhonda tells her story and that of four generations in her family - all of them from the 'stolen generation'.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Shockadelic

Your poetry is better than your prose.

And your baby talk is superior to your grown-up stuff.
Posted by FrankGol, Saturday, 10 November 2007 1:41:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I may be wrong here, but it seems to me that most of today's leading "Aboriginals" are are either descended from Europeans or perhaps Chinese or are married to same, so that ethnically they are well on the way to becoming "Australians".

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Saturday, 10 November 2007 8:39:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
FrankGol, I don't recall writing any poetry.

I also don't recall you addressing the issue of cultural destruction through colonisation and immigration.

Because you make a pastime of deliberately ignoring or misinterpreting questions, I'll be *very* clear:

1. Do you support cultural destruction through colonisation or not?
2. Do you support cultural destruction through immigration or not?
3. In either case, does it matter *who's* culture is being destroyed? (i.e. are some cultures less or more deserving of destruction)

Now, please don't pretend you're a baby and don't understand the questions.
Posted by Shockadelic, Sunday, 11 November 2007 5:54:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy