The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Word is Howard will be the victor > Comments

The Word is Howard will be the victor : Comments

By Alan Matheson, published 12/10/2007

Forget the pundits and the pollsters, according to Danny Nalliah of Catch the Fire Ministries, John Howard has it in the bag.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
This is a bad case of somebody taking the Dungeons and Dragons game of Christianity too far , so far that the self intraspection that belief is , into ones own mind clearly sends him out of his mind.

God cant help Howard for reasons other than the fact he is only occult superstition myth ( God that is - not Howard). If god existed Going by Christian claims of what god is and does based on their expert knowledge of god, god isnt smart enough to be of use to Howard. Also by Christian descriptions and the Bible god never thinks anything through and his proven incompetence would hinder Howard. According to the Bible God is unaware Australia exists , How will god even find Howard?But God is a darkage Harry Potter and so god is irrelevant.

This is all humour of course, god does not exist and the Childish politics of occult believers are in no way an election issue. as far as this election is concerned , God is dead - real issues prevail.

Howard wont win simply because of the critical mass of the lives he has destroyed through AWAs. Howard's anti-Australianism has put him in opposition against patriots. Howard has also ignored pollution created climate change for a decade and so his government is to blame for the destruction of the agricultural sector and Australias largest river system not to mention an untold number of Australian deaths in the future. Howard has not strengthened the economy so when the Chinese boom slows we are an economic sitting duck to the winds of recession and depression.

Like the toothless and the deaf Jesus and God cannot help Howard.
Posted by West, Saturday, 13 October 2007 12:39:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm now truely confused...I thought John Howard was God.
Posted by keith, Saturday, 13 October 2007 1:10:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And the Lord spoke to Jesus and the Word was passed on for all to know. The word was ..... profit.

Subsequent fools have spelt it incorrectly and even invented other meanings for it but the one true God knows what it means doesn't he John? Profit.

Nostradamus dropped by earlier as well and told me there would be a late challenge for the PM's job. Harold Holt had walked back out of the surf, divided by Moses Abbott, and declared that he had "had a dream". He had dreamt that a small white man would lead the Australian aboriginals out of the wilderness and therefore he had come back.

Harold read yesterday's paper and realised Howard has stolen that dream too ( as well as the Baby Boomers Generation's stolen dreams) so he turned on his heel, crushed a rodent or two and swam back into history. A history in which he was not mentioned by the way.

The people heard and the people knew. The Word was.... well... male cattle droppings, and lots of it.
Posted by pegasus, Saturday, 13 October 2007 2:19:59 PM
Now, Pegasus, if I didn't know any better I'd say you weren't taking this seriously.
Posted by Sancho, Saturday, 13 October 2007 2:57:13 PM
The late Prime Minister Robert Menzies noted that "Politicians who cater for the shallow and prejudiced judgements of the moment" with "their eyes turned always to the next election leading to a parliament of the spineless, (where) democracy would disappear".
He warned that "our political judgement, being based on no continuing principle, will be spasmodic, uncertain and inconsistent".

And of those who ignore principle in favour of popularity and the political fix, "a more stupid and humiliating conception of the function of a member of parliament can hardly be imaged". The best epitaph for a true democrat will not be 'I tickled their ears, I got their votes, I spent their money'.
Posted by lorry, Saturday, 13 October 2007 4:58:30 PM
'A prophet (in the biblical sense) is shown to be a true prophet when what they say happens. In this case it would seem to me that the best thing to do would be to wait!'

Merry, if this prophecy occurs, then I'm switching Gods.
Posted by Liz, Saturday, 13 October 2007 9:32:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy