The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > No matter how you view it, Bush is on the nose > Comments

No matter how you view it, Bush is on the nose : Comments

By Murray Goot, published 9/10/2007

What do Australians think of the US or of President George W. Bush? And how many support the US-Australia alliance?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Has anybody ever wondered why winston ( after his idol ) Howard, spruiker from Bennelong, cosily sidles with president Bush ?

After WWII when MacArthur destroyed the yellow peril descending on our shores, we learned from common sense we could not depend on the poms to either defend us or to stop using our grunts to defend the British Isles or wage a European invasion.Bomber Command under butcher Harris comprised 45% Oz pilots, navs, gunners and bomb aimers. Ground crew made up a staggering 60%.

History wasn't going to be repeated. JWH has ensured we join the coalition of the willing as insurance we never ever have to beg Big Brother militarily AGAIN. Our ADF use US armaments because it's the Best there is; the tech is beyond CSIRO or any other local establishment; we are beholden to the World's most prolific Military Nation, bar none.
Is it so wrong ? Kevin Rudd and his Union left-wing bashers will never agree to the Anzac Treaty, less Condo Rice dictating Aust Foreign Policy, or the US Embassy playing footsie's across Yarralumba.
Come November, thank Papa Howard he has your interest at heart and foremost, he will guide us where our future should be - aligned with Bushy, Chaney,and apple-pie.
Vote # 1 Howard !!
Posted by shellback, Wednesday, 10 October 2007 3:53:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
shellback, are you being sarcastic?
Posted by Steel, Wednesday, 10 October 2007 4:11:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I wish people like Gibo could explain why if God appointed George Bush that he has not backed any of Bush's policies. Where is the evidence of God's blessing on the failed missions in the Middle East and elsewhere? It seems according to Gibo that God appoints men like Bush and then forsakes them. Could it be that God sees men as they really are and not as the pretend holy men that people like Bush and Gibo would like you to think they are.
Posted by Peppy, Wednesday, 10 October 2007 6:37:59 PM
Bush is a half wit. Pure and simple. He also supports capital punishment and private gun ownership. He has trouble speaking in sentences any longer than a dozen or so words and does not deserve to have risen to the post he now has. Compare his level of intelligence and articulation to JFK. How both could be elected to the same role is a reflection of the paucity of candidates Bush had to beat off.

Gibo, I see you are at it again. If God selects leaders how do Amin and Mugabe and the like become leaders if they are bad leaders? What's it to be? Does god select bad leaders and then get rid of them once he works out they are bad? Or are you just full of it again and saying anything that comes into your head without bothering to think first. Believe me Gibo, God gave you a brain to use, so use the damn thing.
Posted by Ditch, Wednesday, 10 October 2007 9:02:30 PM
Americas missions havent failed Peppy. I see them as holding back evil. If we didnt stop Islam and terrorism what kind of world would it be? A stones throw from Darwin is an islamic nation that calls us SOUTH IRIAN and wants all of the land north of Townsville QLD as their own... and NZ. Pity most of you guys are apathetic about the war against evil powers. You only see what you want to see. Bush haters wont prosper under God. Maybe that lack of prosperity is why you are here.
Posted by Gibo, Friday, 12 October 2007 10:06:43 AM
I tried Gibber; God knows I tried.

I have circled Bush for nearly five days...

I had to give it up; the odour was rank. I was so sick I even brought up the soles of my shoes.
Posted by Ginx, Saturday, 13 October 2007 7:07:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy