The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The irrational slide to Rudd > Comments

The irrational slide to Rudd : Comments

By Jonathan J. Ariel, published 12/9/2007

The gravitation towards Rudd demonstrates an irrationality steeped in ignorance that flies in the face of logic.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. All
Ruawake,

I haven't see anyone running around like chooks.

But I have seen a bunch of labor people and the media running around like over excited school girls, wetting themselves, over their own lectures, predictions, demands or fairy stories, that they are spinning to the rest of us.
Posted by keith, Monday, 17 September 2007 11:01:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Frank Gol, just what did happen last time Labor was elected to run government? Please tell us in detail just what did happen.

ps. Three words eg "got chucked out" won't do. Please explain.
Posted by mickijo, Tuesday, 18 September 2007 2:28:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mickijo,

If I thought you were really interested I'd recommend a large bibliography outlining and discussing positive and negative developments. But you just want to believe the sky fell in and the last 11 and a half years has been one long nirvana. So I won't waste my time.
Posted by FrankGol, Tuesday, 18 September 2007 2:48:45 PM
um.......frank, then you really can't recall anything worth recalling right?
Ok, we'll settle for the three words then.
Posted by mickijo, Tuesday, 18 September 2007 3:12:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy