The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The states are redundant > Comments

The states are redundant : Comments

By Patrick Baume, published 4/9/2007

The woeful state of infrastructure across Australia is all the argument needed for why the state governments should go.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Tapp,

You are a disgusting braindead pervert and frankly I am amazed that the moderators allow you to continue posting.

I suppose some posters must get a laugh at your insane rantings and disgusting accusations.

Mate you really have a natural home under a rock with the talk back radio hosts.

Why don't you crawl back under it.
Posted by Paul.L, Thursday, 6 September 2007 8:38:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now Accusations No

FACT

And if the labor party wish to take me to court they are welcome.

It would be good for a change to see the truth in the newspapers instead of party spin.
I have also included my full address which i believe the labor party would have, This since i have facts you can even give to rudd but i dought i will here as he should be in jail.
Are you really scared of the truth.
I am not scared of you or any other party ,unions, but i will keep posting the truth as that is what it is The Truth.
If You have a poroblem with my facts take me to court< I will have a good laugh and dont forget to bring your checkbook.
If OLO asks me for proof, I am quite willing to give them that information.
If you want it look, it isnt to hard to find once you know what you are looking for.

Stuart Ulrich
Independent Candidate for Charlton
38 Palisade Street
Edgeworth,NSW
swulrich@bigpond.net.au
Posted by tapp, Thursday, 6 September 2007 9:22:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tapp, not only are you brain dead but a lousy speller.Most of what you write is gobbledy gook.I remember the late 60s when a lot of child molestation was going on and nothing was done about it,except to allow those responsible to retire and take their super with them.Liberal were in power then and they shoved it under the carpet.If you are typical of independants,it's no wonder people vote for the major parties.Most people i know that have voted independant have admitted it was a protest vote anyhow.Get a life and stop spruicking rubbish.
Posted by haygirl, Saturday, 8 September 2007 11:42:14 AM
I amazes me how pathetic some of you really are.
You would be the ones jumping up and down about this type of action but its ok for the ALP.

Show me the proof of the liberals as i havnt found much or is it just crap from you.

Here is part of labor corruption and peadophile predator action
This obviously how the labor party works and where was ruddy having a laugh and hiding it as well.

10 November 1993
Code of silence
On October 28 Keith Wright, ex-honourable member for Capricornia (ALP), was convicted of rape and indecent dealing with a girl under the age of 14, and sentenced to eight years in jail. Now that the verdict is final, and there can be no question that his once-promising political career is dead, his ex-colleagues have gathered, stiff-necked and righteous, to kick the corpse.

“We all knew about Keith”, a valiantly anonymous “powerful figure” in the Queensland government told the Sydney Telegraph Mirror on October 30.

“We all saw Keith regularly in action ... It didn't surprise me that he slept with her [the then 13-year-old girl with whom Wright had what he called a “sexual relationship” for three years] -- and the thing that makes me feel real bad now is that I thought it was all a joke, the way he chased women.”

It was a joke until it threatened election prospects, and then it became serious enough to take action -- not to take steps to prevent Wright physically and psychologically abusing young women, but to remove him to a position in which his crimes were less likely to be brought to public attention.

It was the abused woman herself who finally brought Keith Wright to some measure of justice, reporting to the police and testifying that she had been unable to stop Wright's sexual advances (although she had managed to summon the courage it took to ask him to leave her alone, he ignored her) and that he had forcibly raped her at least once
Posted by tapp, Saturday, 8 September 2007 11:55:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy