The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Kevin 'Mini-Me' Rudd is no John Howard > Comments

Kevin 'Mini-Me' Rudd is no John Howard : Comments

By Alexander Deane and Felicity McMahon, published 17/8/2007

As much as he may want it Kevin Rudd can't have his Liberal Party Policy Cake and be a Labor Party Comrade too.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
Oh dear…Our bill clinton moment happened in a pub in the USA -
Kinda sez it all really
Posted by Rainier, Monday, 20 August 2007 10:09:19 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Liberals will end up with egg on their face over this tangent, Tapp, which BTW is irrelevant to the topic.

What the hay, watch the egg fall back on their faces.

The question is: how many eggs will fall back?

The sqealer on Rudd was no other than Alexander Downer. The man that in surveys, 51% of people think he is gay and only 31% think that he only looks gay because he wears fishnet stockings and a red handbag.

http://www.opinion.com.au/3737_Is_Alexander_Downer_'gay'_%3F.htm

He apparently wore fishnet stockings to a school function in front of children in 1986. Later that year he did the same in a drunken conference party, dancing in his fishnets on again with Colin Powell who was wearing red high heals and make up.

The Australian newspaper's resident cartoonist, Bill Leak loved to draw Downer in comics.

BILL LEAK: I drew him as this comical little Billy Bunter-type figure from a posh English school. And, naturally, that meant that he had short pants. And so when he came along with the fishnet stockings, he did the fishnet stockings mistake, I thought, "Gee, I’m glad I already had him in short pants 'cause I can put the stockings on." And with Alexander Downer, I always think it's as though he's saying, "Oh, look, mummy, I'm the Foreign Minister." (Laughs).

KERRY O'BRIEN: (Laughs)

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2005/s1433914.htm

The Liberals are backing down from this direction for very good reasons, and some know why.
Posted by saintfletcher, Tuesday, 21 August 2007 6:11:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rudd is not trying to be John Howard, he is trying very hard to get elected.
Current fear tactics trys to ignore the fact Labor has governed this country before.
Once in office Rudd will lead very well.
Now Tapp, yes I have an understanding 40% is not a wining number, but do you understand how unlikely it is you will poll that well?
Greg Combet is the ALP candidate and you will not out poll conservatives or greens or of course Greg, how many times can you divide 100?
40% is unreachable and a dream.
You seem intent on saying both mainstream party's are infected with child sex criminals?
Surely mate you know the contempt we all hold any person like that in?
The likely hood of any party supporting such is zero.
Be assured I will post your final results here, and again NEVER EVER say others fail to answer questions, you are a master of ignoring them.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 21 August 2007 6:28:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Saintfletcher you reveal far to much about yourself and your double standards.

I must ask: What is wrong with being Gay?

But oh dear oh dear I'll try and remember that it's all the Liberals fault the dirty old buggar got pissed and perved at young women strippers...eh?
Posted by keith, Tuesday, 21 August 2007 6:30:29 AM
That was a fast little snap! What makes you think Kevin Rudd actually went there "perving"? Aren't we jumping to conclusions? What ever it was, the media took him there, and it was some NY guy thing. How does Alexander Downer know whether or not he was actually looking, how far the women stripped, or was it just poll dancing. Who cares anyway?

I mean, we are not allowed to criticize Allan Jones for playing in the toilet, but when Keven goes to a night club, well, send out the fire brigade! Dial 911, 000, 999 and a valium! Get real, you need to go out more often!

They even did poll dancing on Big Brother. As for perving, you can see more on prime time television than you can at those strip places.

Keven was just being a bloke, or as he says, goose.

Alexander Downer is not a bloke at all, he is a snitch.

I really couldn't give a rats bum about Alexander Downer being gay. I'm really not bothered. It is how the queen gossips like a nasty drag queen that is of concern.
Posted by saintfletcher, Tuesday, 21 August 2007 6:49:36 AM
Saintfletcher

"poll dancing?"

A pun or a Freudian slip? ;-)

LOL
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Tuesday, 21 August 2007 7:39:25 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All