The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Wilma’s story > Comments

Wilma’s story : Comments

By Bernie Matthews, published 22/8/2007

Many who suffered under state-sponsored care continue to grapple with the demons unleashed by their stolen childhood innocence.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All
I think huffnpuff is trying to say that their is an article called "forgotten australians" and he is concerned because no-one has posted on that,other than himself.I know because i opened the article on the request of huffnpuff,as he had problems doing so.If you can find the time,have a look at it and maybe you will understand why he is so upset.
Just a thought.Keep em coming people,makes interesting reading.The more people to have their say on this topic,the more our stories are being heard.The more our stories are being heard the more chance of the government finally doing something.
Posted by haygirl, Tuesday, 18 September 2007 5:58:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
haygirl & huffnpuff

I've just found the forum you referred to. Thanks for alerting me to it. I've made a posting.

Best wishes

Frank
Posted by FrankGol, Tuesday, 18 September 2007 10:44:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi, my name is Wilma Robb.

To all who have posted comments on this site, those that have seen what this story was about and for the ones that only seen through their eyes and set minds as to what they wanted to see.

Shame on the small minded Australians.

Blame and shame was thrown back to me and others that read this article and who had been abused and trying to come to terms with it after all these years. We all have a story to tell, good or bad.

For those humans who cannot and will not get their heads around Child Abuse, and accept that we were not born evil. The evil system made some that way.
We as children carried that shame into our adult lives, through people like you who want to attack us as that 'poor me victim ,Get over it attitude'.

There was a documentary on Radio National ABC (Hindsight) today 21/Oct on the Hay girls reunion (March 3-4 March 2007) called "Exposed to Moral Danger".

What a disgrace the danger that we were exposed to was -- a system of Child Welfare Department. The same Department that operates today, Docs.

Next week Hindsight is on Bessy Guthridge in trying to get both Parramatta girls home and Hay girls institutions closed down.

Please take the time to listen or read both transcript to that documentary.
It tells stories from screws, governments of the day, the Hansard record, the girls
This was all ignored,between 1961-74.

Bernie keep up the great enlightenment on our Shameful Australian History.
1974 is not that long ago the ripple is still affective to all generations. There will always be new generations of children,
and always be parents out there that can not cope for one reason or other ,that then affects there children, they are always the unfortunate ones.

Child abuse and damage done to Children will never go away and neither will the life long affects.

Any valid thoughts on both documentary are welcome.

Wilma
Posted by Wilma, Sunday, 21 October 2007 7:18:44 PM
Hi, my name is Wilma Robb.

To all who posted comments on this site, those that have seen what this story was about and for the ones that only seen through their eyes and set minds as to what they wanted to see.

Shame on the small minded Australians.

Blame and shame was thrown back to me and others that read this article and who had been abused, trying to come to terms with it after all these years. We all have a story to tell, good or bad.

For those humans who cannot and will not get their heads around Child Abuse, and accept that we were not born evil. The evil system made some that way.
We as children carried that shame into our adult lives, through people like you who want to attack, as that 'poor me victim ,Get over it attitude'.

There was a documentary on Radio National ABC (Hindsight) today 21/Oct on the Hay girls reunion (March 2007) called "Exposed to Moral Danger".

What a disgrace the danger that we were exposed to was -- a system of Child Welfare Department. The same Department that operates today, Docs.

Next week Hindsight is on Bessy Guthridge in trying to get both Parramatta girls home and Hay girls institutions closed down.

Please take the time to listen or read both transcript to that documentary.
It tells stories from screws, governments of the day, the Hansard record, the girls
This was all ignored,between 1961-74.

Bernie keep up the great enlightenment on our Shameful Australian History. Thanks for not cutting the goory bits, I and others never had the chance to escape that.

1974 is not that long ago the ripple is still affective to all generations. There will always be new generations of children,
and always be parents out there that can not cope for one reason or other ,that then affects there children, they are always the unfortunate ones.

Child abuse and damage done to Children will never go away and neither will the life long affects.

Any valid thoughts on both documentary are welcome.

Wilma
Posted by Wilma, Sunday, 21 October 2007 7:24:29 PM
TO ALL US FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS , AS A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THINK THAT WE WERE THE ONE'S THAT ASKED TO BE RAPED BY THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED FOR THE GOVERMENT IN THESE INSTITUTIONS, THE GOVERMENT STILL TODAY COVERS UP ALL THE ABUSE THAT WE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS SUFFERED, I THANKED HAYGIRL FOR GETTING MY POST UP BUT THE MODERATOR OF THIS SITE HAS BEEN WIPPING THEM OUT SO NO ONE CAN SEE THE REAL SIDE OF WHAT WE ARE SUFFERING , ID LIKE TO SAY TO WILLMA IM JUST AS YOU ARE BECAUSE THE GOVERMENT IS COVERING UP FOR THOSE PEDOPHILES THAT WORKED IN THESE INSTITUTIONS, ALSO HI TO FRANK GOL ,I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE WITH US FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS , ALSO TO ANY OTHER FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIAN OUT THEIR SPEAK OUT LIKE WE ARE AS THE MORE PRESSURE WE PUT ON THE GOVERMENT THEMUST SOON ADMITT THE TRUTH AS TO WHAT HAPPEND TO US ALL , KIND REGARDS MICHEAL , I SEND MY SURPORT TO ALL FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS, I ALSO STARTED ANOTHER TOPIC CALLED PEDOPHILES RAPE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS THIS STAYED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ONE DAY THEN THE MODERATOR TO IT OFF, IS IT BECAUSE THE TRUTH I SAY IS REAL THAT THE MODERATOR DOES NOT WANT THE PUBLIC KNOWING OF THIS SO THE MODERATOR IN MY BELEIF IS WORKING FOR THE GOVERMENT AS THIS IS A NATIONAL FORUM
Posted by huffnpuff, Sunday, 21 October 2007 8:06:45 PM
HI TO ALL FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS , WHY IS THE GOVERMENT STILL COVERING UP THESE TRUE EVENTS THAT WE SUFFERED AS CHILDREN , BERNI I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU IN MY LAST HELLO ,YOU HAVE BEEN ALONG SIDE US IN THE FORUMS TRYING TO GET US ALL JUSTICE AS WELL , IVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD TO GET JUSTICE ,BUT ITS JUST AS IF THE GOVERMENT WANTS US TO TAKE OUR OWN ACTIONS BUT THAT WON'T HAPPEN , IM DOING THE RIGHT THING AND PURSUING THIS THROUGH THE COURTS YET THE COURTS STILL PROTECT THOSE PEDOPHILES THAT WORKED FOR THESE INSTITUTIONS , WE ARE NOT ALONE ,AND THE GOVERMENT KNOWS THIS , ONLY WISH ONE OF THE REPORTERS WOULD PUT IT ON THEIR DEBATE WITH HOWARD AND RUDD, AS BOTH LIBERAL AND LABOUR ARE RESPONABLE AS TO WHAT WE SUFFERED AS THEIR WERE DIFFRENT GOVERMENTS IN CHARGE AT DIFFRENT TIMES , I WAS RAPED AND ABUSED IN 1977 AND 1978, AT DARUK BOYS HOME , AND I JUST WANT TO SAY TO THE MODERATOR OF THIS SITE YOU ARE SO GUTLESS TO NOT ALLOWING MY NEW ARTICLES TO STAY OPEN FOR DISSCUSSION , AND YOU TELL ME TO GET MY SELF TOGETHER , WELL YOU LISTEN ,I DON'T HIDE MYSELF FROM THE PUBLIC , LIKE YOU ARE DOING ON THIS COMPUTOR , WE THE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS WANT REAL ASWERS ,AND THE TRUTH WHY IS THE GOVERMENT STILL COVERING UP THESE PEDOPHILES THAT WORKED IN ALL INSTITUTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MENTIONED IN THE SENATE INQUIRIES, AUGUST 2004 AND MARCH 2005, WE ARE THE REAL VICTIMS , THAT ENDURED THE MOST HORIFFIC CRIMES AGAINST YOUNG CHILDREN AND BOTH THE LABOUR AND LIBER PARTIES ARE COVERING UP THESE ACTS THAT WE SUFFERED AS YOUNG CHILDREN , GO TO THE SITE KOCKYPRIC.COM AND YOU WILL SEE HOW FAR SOMEONE GOES AS TO TELLING SOMEONE NOT TO CONTINUE THEIR FIGHT FOR JUSTICE ,YES I GOT TOLD TO SHUT UP BUT I WILL NEVER STOP THE FIGHT FOR JUSTICE, KIND REGARDS MICHEAL
Posted by huffnpuff, Sunday, 21 October 2007 8:27:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy