The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Noel: a man of words and action > Comments

Noel: a man of words and action : Comments

By Stephen Hagan, published 23/7/2007

Noel Pearson is a handsomely robust, charismatic man who commands our attention.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Pearson has for the Present ,the PM's, Abbott's and Mal Brough's EARS - however, I fear for a quick wax build up !

All over Australia for black and white,Domestic violence and Child Abuse must go.

Alcohol and Drug Abuse must go.

In Central Australia, precious Indigenous Languages and Cultures must never be allowed to be whittled away by Howard and his Assimilation Proponents - black or white .

It is possible for both cultures to work happily and learn side by side .

It worries me I have heard nothing in the way of a Comprehensive Long Term Plan from Howard or the Health Minister Abbott about how they will help the Drug and Alcohol Addicts and the mentally ill that are in these communities ,many extremely sick and disabled.

THe Governments involved must not be allowed to hide the problems, give excuses for inaction, or refuse to give enough resources and expertise to address the tasks ahead.

To fail these people now is Government Abuse by those in charge of Australia of the highest order.
Posted by kartiya jim, Wednesday, 1 August 2007 1:10:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy