The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Nobody's at home in Australia when it comes to actually caring > Comments

Nobody's at home in Australia when it comes to actually caring : Comments

By Natasha Cica, published 23/7/2007

Stop waiting for leadership and do something yourself.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
hmmmmm - I had a beard like that once. And as for incense Chris - my house is full of the stuff - my daughter thinks she is a throw back to Janis Joplin - cough cough
Posted by sneekeepete, Tuesday, 24 July 2007 12:52:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chris,
Thank you providing a cackle here, I enjoyed that, and sneeky I can't grow a beard but don't mind the smell of incense but luckily don't have a daughter who burns it either, good luck with that mate, Janis Joplin was good in her time which passed too quickly.
Posted by SHONGA, Tuesday, 24 July 2007 1:20:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Natasha,

Two journalist gave me the understanding that if they published anything about me they could be imprisoned, allegedly on orders of the Federal Government. Perhaps this explains why “junk” is more in focus by the media then real reporting.

When on 19 July 2006 I succeeded in two appeals, after a 5-year legal battle with the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions on constitutional grounds, not a single newspaper reported this.

As a “CONSTITUTIONALIST” I have taken on not just John Howard but the judges of the High Court of Australia for their incompetence and shoddy work in their 14 November 2006 judgment concealing the real intentions of the Framers of the Constitution, and so wrongly declaring WorkChoices to be constitutionally valid.
I have published numerous books about certain constitutional and other legal issues, but not a single media outlet would dare to mention this.

On 19 March 2003, the day of the unconstitutional invasion into Iraq, I was again denied by the High Court of Australia, albeit unconstitutionally, my writs within Section 75(v) of the Constitution to prohibit Australian troops to invade Iraq to proceed for hearing upon its MERITS!
I proved in court that the 2001 purported federal election was unconstitutional.

My blog at http://au.360.yahoo.com/profile-ijpxwMQ4dbXm0BMADq1lv8AYHknTV_QH and my website at http://www.schorel-hlavka.com has a wealth of information about numerous issues showing that I do care. This because I like that not just my grandchildren but all others have the benefits of a democratic society, something currently robbed from us, by whatever political party is in power!

If just we were able to have an INDEPENDENT media that were to cover real news stories, then we might even get the impression that journalism is still alive!

I have no doubt that if you read everything that is on my blog you may just realise that you are living in a LEGAL FICTION rather then in LEGAL REALITY.

Lets start, as an example, that if you think “Australian citizenship” is a nationality then for sure you are living In a LEGAL FICTION.
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Thursday, 26 July 2007 3:10:22 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy