The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Muslim leaders must speak out against radicalisation > Comments

Muslim leaders must speak out against radicalisation : Comments

By Anthony Bergin and Jacob Townsend, published 10/7/2007

We should be encouraging Australian Muslims to participate in Australian society and politics.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Heil CJM Himmler!
It looks like a good old reunion between Nazis/Muslims in OLO, just like World War 2 when Hitler met Muslims (represented by the mufti of Palestine) to plan the decimation of Jews and the non-Aryan race. http://www.themiddleeastnow.com/musnazi.html

Nazis and Islamists have at least two things in common; the desire to wipe out the Jews from the face of the earth and also the obsession with world supremacy. One uses Darwinism to champion the lie of the Aryan race and also to justify the Holocaust.
http://www.trueorigin.org/holocaust.asp

The other makes use of ‘god’ to kill people of different religions, terrorise non-Muslims, bully women, rape non-Muslims, etc. They gained their inspiration from a band of brigands, murderers, rapists who put together a very holey book of “how to hate”
Posted by Philip Tang, Friday, 13 July 2007 3:09:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philip Tang

You have just done exactly what I am criticizing. Part of your point about Nazis and Islamists was worth consideration, but you used the expression "Nazis/Muslims". Nazi/Islamists is one thing but you might have written Germans/Muslims. You correctly distinguished between Germans and Nazis but not between Muslims and Islamists. I hope that this was a mistake.

We could have a productive discussion between Muslims and others on what to do about Islamists but this can't happen in the present environment. Cool it!
Posted by logic, Friday, 13 July 2007 9:53:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Fellow_human,

I'm a law student not a lawyer. Trust me, there is a BIG difference. You wouldn't want me representing you just yet, I'm not ready.

Besides, I want to do a PHD (if I get the marks) on the links between crime and culture.

Here is an excellent link to a British site that has listed all the victims of multiculturalism in the past thirty years, of third world cultures with outrageous ethics.

http://thefallenlist.blogspot.com/

I don't hate non-westerners, I just hate their cultures, and I'll get to that point about the Nobel Prize in a moment as it relates to what I'm about to say here.

All humans have the same potential, it's just cultural and ethical systems which get in the way.

This is what is so good about the west, as it allows people to be whatever they want as long as they hold to certain values - like everyone is equal. It's important to acknowledge too that the west has only followed it's own values, I think, in the last thirty years or so - since women got equality, homosexuals, and so on.

But this is why there are problems with SOME Muslims, who believe women are worth 1/2 of men and so on.

You must agree with this sentiment?

The website shows cases of murdered British people as a DIRECT RESULT of allowing people into Britain with third world ethical systems, which allows members of that culture to hang out in packs, or thirty people to stab someone to death with swords for looking at them the wrong way.

This sort of thing is unheard of among whites. No one can deny this. There may be an example or two, like Martin Bryant (who is partly mad) but it isn't part of our culture.

Surely you accept the west has the best ethics?

It's the same with the AWB thing. Many western governments told Australia we were dumb to investigate AWB as paying bribes is simply the culture of middle-eastern business. One can't even do anything there without bribes, it's their way...
Posted by Benjamin, Friday, 13 July 2007 11:12:59 AM
...that all makes perfect sense to me.

I can only hope that over time people see it all for themselves. It's all about ethics systems, and racism because the west isn't a product of the racist's particular tribe or culture, so they won't accept it.

It's like the racist Dourahei brothers from Hizbut-Tahrir, who are living in the west because it is better than Muslim nations, yet want the world to become a Muslim nation.

Utter racism.

I take your point about the Nobel Prizes but come on, five were for peace - these are hand-outs. You know this. Yasser Arafat even got one and he was a murderous terrorist! And the others were probably all educated in the west, am I right?

All I'm saying is that it seems that wherever Islam reigns, the society produces few 'thinkers'.

Of course ALL humans have the potential to be an Einstein, as we all roughly have the same genetics give or take a few characteristics about pigmentation and so on.

I think the ABC journalist Stephen Crittenden said it best when he stated that 'Islam makes societies poor', that it is 'conjusive to poverty, whether that be material poverty, or poverty of the mind'.

I never thought about it before, but it's true.

Saudi Arabia and other Arab Gulf states are rich, but what do they do for mankind - other than build mosques and sponsor terrorism? And not allow churches to be built on their land?

They don't do research into anything, they have set boundaries Islam won't permit them to stray from. They have gotten used to letting Allah think for them.

Surely you know what I mean? I enjoy our debates by the way.

And peace to you, too.
Posted by Benjamin, Friday, 13 July 2007 11:16:58 AM
CJ Morgan

Good news from Holland, the Dutch may ban the wearing of the burqa in public. This is indeed good news, lets hope they go further and reclassify Islam as a political system and Muslims are political activists with their own agaenda.

“Mrs Verdonk gave warning that the “time of cosy tea-drinking” with Muslim groups had passed and that natives and immigrants should have the courage to be critical of each other. She recently cancelled a meeting with Muslim leaders who refused to shake her hand because she was a woman.”

“The Netherlands has become preoccupied by Islamic terrorism after the investigation into the murder of the film-maker Theo van Gogh uncovered a network of Muslim extremists dedicated to destroying the country.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article577915.ece

It is typical of Muslims in Egypt, Turkey, Indonesia, Pakistan, etc to intimidate non-Muslims and destroy their places of worship especially after Friday prayers, immediately charged up by the hate sermons of the Muslim cleric. Now the Muslim government of Malaysia are destroying churches of its indigenous people, the Orang Asli.

http://www.coac.org.my/codenavia/portals/coacv2/code/main/main_art.php?parentID=0&artID=11814707293830
Posted by Philip Tang, Friday, 13 July 2007 8:38:28 PM
http://www.coac.org.my/codenavia/portals/coacv2/code/main/main_art.php?parentID=0&artID=11814707293830
Apparently the website (above) which hosted the article of the Malaysian Government destroying the church is either not available or difficult to reach. Here are two other websites which shows the building before and after it was destroyed.

http://malaysia-today.net/blog2006/newsncom.php?itemid=5611

http://salemvoice.org/news181.html

Be warned. You never can know when a “moderate” Muslim becomes an extremist. As long as a Muslim stays a Muslim you can never know when s/he will be influenced to become an extreme Muslim.
Posted by Philip Tang, Saturday, 14 July 2007 9:09:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy