The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Rudd - legitimately ambitious or a control freak? > Comments

Rudd - legitimately ambitious or a control freak? : Comments

By Mark Bahnisch, published 21/6/2007

Nicholas Stuart’s 'Kevin Rudd: An Unauthorised Political Biography', to be published on Saturday, reveals a man who doesn't take kindly to opposing views.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Every time I see Rudd he looks like he has just gotten out of the beauty palour!

He looks one of those department store mannequines. A carefully crafted image.

So who is the real Kevin Rudd.

If I had a wife earning as much as his is or was, Stuff being Prime Minister.
Posted by JamesH, Thursday, 21 June 2007 10:40:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Trade215 and jamesh make some very good points.You do wonder who the real Kevin Rudd is.I suppose to some extent he has to be a control freak since he is surrounded by incompetents.His poor grasp of economics is a real worry.

Kevin may have recently lost his briefs,however who will be wearing Rudd's duds when they assume the mantle of power under the shadow of backroom deals with the Unions?

Abolish the States,have fewer pollies/fat cats and pay those left a lot more to Govern this country.The quality of our pollies is absymal.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 22 June 2007 12:11:36 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Relax, Stay Cool - the focus must be grounded... anything else is satire when running the country is at stake. A Fresh Approach is good for ALL - see the alternatives - a strong savy shoulder has Mr Kevin Rudd.

Have a GO ya self - it is all good - with a nation doing its homework, learning what it has to ID for diversity of ALL. It is a GOOD LOOK no matter where ya party comes from!

I SAY...

Productivity of Government performance itself requires urgent focus.

ADMINISTRATONS!

How do we justify SERVICES - OUTPUT and ALL the Labor? i.e., Government Redtape vs what is being shifted onto society. A Governement that boggs everyone with RedTape smokes away productive social capital at all levels, producing top heavy idle heaps of waste.

SUBSTANCE?

Government needs to free itself and us of the REDTAPE.

Make things possible again at a two-way practical level.

Sustainablity... The rate at which radiant (connective) energy is used by services to form platform to build capacity for all citizens, through total participation. ENABLING CULTURES through Civic Engagement.

Terms of Civic Engagement requires CHANGE - NOW!

Innovation and Nation Building is the TEST here... not the polemic squabbles - twitters teasing untrue declaration of canard fuselage, deliberately misleading US on debates with inaccuracy.

Australia Needs to TALK!

And, WE need to do something proper about DARFUR immediately. IT is a human-tsunami .....!

www.miacat.com
Posted by miacat, Friday, 22 June 2007 1:11:48 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Can anyone here tell me that any PM, current, past or future is anything but a control freak? They want the job so they can be in charge. I think that fits the description. End of discussion.
Posted by DavoP, Friday, 22 June 2007 1:13:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy