The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Keeping informed > Comments

Keeping informed : Comments

By Cathy Hammer, published 29/5/2007

Plain language - the latest information on terrorism is now available in New South Wales public libraries.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
New South Wales residents may also find it useful to register as a user of the NSW State Library. It's possible to register online at http://www.sl.nsw.gov.au/using/register.cfm

Cheers!
Posted by Rhys Probert, Tuesday, 29 May 2007 1:40:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
betcha it's terrorism as defined by usa government.

it's much harder to inform yourself about usa sponsored terrorism, but not impossible. unless you never saw the usa engage in mass murder and don't want to hear about it. or maybe you did see it, but figured those sub-humans had it coming
Posted by DEMOS, Tuesday, 29 May 2007 2:50:37 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Methinks this is a plot by public library's to steadfastly retain this material in Hard Copy to force people to enter public libraries.

Terrorism is a serious topic. If LIAC is serious it should make the the Terrorism article available to everyone on the Internet. Hang the library recruitment motivation.
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 30 May 2007 1:20:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Without needing to read any of the material the library published about terrorism I doubt they would have really canvassed it appropriately.
First of all as a “constitutionalist” I am too aware that the Framers of the Constitution made clear that it would be terrorism if the government forced the Senate to vote without allowing it sufficient time to debate a Bill. Now, we have this happening over the last few years. Bet you they didn’t list John-Howard as a terrorist or his conduct as terrorism.
We have that John Howard faked the 2001 federal election, and was never elected. I know as I had a 5-year legal battle against the federal government lawyers and on 19 July 2006 succeeded on all constitutional issues UNCHALLENGED! So, unlikely will we see him listed in that regard neither as a terrorist or a form of terrorism to become a DICTATOR.

THEN I DOUBT WE WILL SEE HIS “TERRORISM” TO AUTHORISE THE INVASION OF ANOTHER SOVEREIGN NATION LISTED EITHER! After all, a Prime Minister has no prerogative powers to declare war, and the Governor-General refused to do so. As I have set out in my books, published under the INSPECTOR-RIKATI® label, John Howard should be charged for mass-murder, crimes-against-humanity, treason, treachery, war-crimes, etc.
We have the so called ASIO-Act regarding terrorism, again unconstitutional.
Now, I ask then on what “provides a sound platform from which to evaluate ongoing developments.” Where the author appears not to understand let alone comprehend that so much is constitutionally wrong with it all that the home-grown terrorist like John Howard somehow can set the rule who is a “terrorist”, which in effect would make WWII hero Nancy-Wake also turned into a “terrorist” by those standards.
PERHAPS THOSE WHO CONSIDER WHAT IS “A SOUND PLATFORM” SHOULD FIRST DEAL WITH WHAT IS CONSTITUTIONALLY APPROPRIATE, AND MAY DISCOVER THAT LOCKING UP REFUGEES IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMP STYLED COMMONWEALTH DETENTION CENTRE/PACIFIC SOLUTION IS ALSO A FORM OF “TERRORISM”.

Without needing to read the material it comes across to me as being John Howard propaganda, perhaps to assist him win an election
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Tuesday, 5 June 2007 2:18:13 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy