The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > David Hicks - how to make millions by hating the West > Comments

David Hicks - how to make millions by hating the West : Comments

By Bill Muehlenberg, published 3/4/2007

Many Western intellectualoids have managed to convince themselves that gun-toting terrorists are not a bad bunch.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. All
Many Western intellectualoids have managed to convince themselves that some citizens with questionable backgrounds and intentions are actually bloodthirsty, murderous, traiterous, mass-murdering, serial rapist, cold-blooded, hot-blooded gun-toting terrorists

How did the writer get on this forum with such rubbish? Where are the quality controls?
Posted by Steel, Thursday, 12 April 2007 1:19:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Leo Lane Thanks.
I said I wouldnt comment any more on this stupid! trouble making thread. Hicks the Dick is coming home soon SADLY and hes lucky he didnt get shot!
Very Lucky. No the people have NOT turned against Howard over David Hicks.
As for the kids overboard - Whats the matter with you people?
They set fire to the boat and chucked em in themselves!
DuH!
If Anybody wants to pick on something that Howards not done anything about then dont look past live animal exports.
I just dont get you lot. Here you are tapping away about a dangerous traitor but not giving a rats arse about innocent animals that WE send in SHIPS to much worse than what hes been through.

Then I look at the top of the page and see bank with Elders!
I could just thow up.
NO I wont bank with Elders or Have insurance with Elders because they are one of the largest Live Animal Exporters in Australia.
I wont use their real estate agents either.

As angry as I am with Howard for Not Pulling Vaile in Line over li ve exports I tell you now we dont need a young inexperenciced smarty pants running Australia in these troubled times.
Most people i know Would vote Howard Again and Like the way hicks was caught as a POW.
The only thing is they dont want him back in Australia.
They want him left with his new Muslim family and! his names not David by the way its Mohamed.

I might pop in and see the little low life myself if hes stupid enough to think hes welcome here.
Also I wish Andrew Bartlett would spend more on on Australia and especially his QLD people rather than follow the trouble makers around.
In Years you refuse to do one little thing towards assisting with creating co joint farm and abattoir ventures along with Animals Australia.
Well Andrew unless we find an alternative to live exports it will never stop.
But you know that already - dont You.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 12 April 2007 7:22:26 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hicks 105 Mulenberg 15
With such a land slide no wonder David Hicks deserves to profit from his endeavours.
My understanding is that David Hicks went to Bosnia to help stop the genecide of the Muslims of ethnic cleansing.
A noble start to an Australian Hero.
The British Americans and Europeans were on David Hicks side.
Then came 9/11.
Hicks was fighting for the freedom of Muslims in Afganistan,So was the USA.
Hicks get captured by the Drug Barons and handed over to the US for cash.
He is then tortured etc,and guess what,He confesses to being the Numero Uno Australian Terrorist.
The five years being kept as a terrorist only because he was born an Australian,poor fellow if he was British born he would be free to walk the streets of London.
The whole episode is a clear case of Xenophobia by the Bush administration toward Australians.
Posted by BROCK, Thursday, 12 April 2007 1:33:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Thanks FrankGol.

A perfect sample of the type of leftist contribution I described, containing no facts and no argued position." Leo Lane

FrankGol has certainly accepted the challenge, and now I'm afraid Leo your criticism has been blown out of the water.

A recollection of mine is that Mr.Howard was called a "rodent" by one of his Conservative mates.

David Hicks has been a fool of the first order, but the important isue surrounding David Hicks is that the justice conferred on him was a sham. Some of his legal team were deemed to be ineligible to defend him before the Military Court. Hearsay evidence is allowable, evidence gained through torture is also permissible by the Military Court. Hicks may be guilty of the charges against him; but it is important that proper legal action occur. There would be little argument if David Hicks had been tried by a properly constitued American Court.
Posted by ant, Thursday, 12 April 2007 9:01:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy