The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > This is not a drill, stupid > Comments

This is not a drill, stupid : Comments

By Mercurius Goldstein, published 7/8/2007

Book review of 'The Stupid Country': are we trashing the education system that helped build Australian democracy?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
HRS

Never said what you said I said.

I'll speak for myself, if you don't mind.

AND you are NOT the spokes person for secondary school curriculum, you ignorant twat.
Posted by Liz, Sunday, 12 August 2007 10:02:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Must apologise for the 'ignorant twat' comment.

I'm just a little fedup with HRS bringing his agenda over to education.
Posted by Liz, Sunday, 12 August 2007 10:16:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Liz,
I a aware that you are a highly democratic, non-feminist and articulate teacher, but how the education department allows you to continue teaching, and how the education department allows you to be left in charge of children is beyond all levels of comprehension.

Humble Jack,
There is minimal voting in the education system. About the only voting rights a parent has is to vote with their feet and move their children into a private school, which many parents are now doing
Posted by HRS, Monday, 13 August 2007 12:10:19 PM
HRS, can you please enlighten me as to what this comment was about:

"CJ. Morgan,
Are you a comic, or just someone who wants to throw things and kill."

As with much of what you post, it seems a little bit odd.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 13 August 2007 12:24:58 PM
C. J Morgan,
It is obvious that I mistook you for a Frank Gol, which is not difficult.

It is interesting that you find my postings odd, when the amazingly articulate teacher Liz uses such abusive language, and in every dictionary I have looked in so far, one of the terms she has used in her abuse, has been described in each and every dictionary as being “vulgar”.

All the teacher training, student free days and teacher’s union meetings have done wonders for Liz, and more parents are now exercising their democratic rights, and moving their children into private schools, where the children may be able to get away from teachers such as Liz, and a higher level of standards are being applied.
Posted by HRS, Monday, 13 August 2007 2:22:11 PM
C. J Morgan,
HRS writes to you: "It is obvious that I mistook you for a Frank Gol, which is not difficult."

Now that makes three of us totally confused. But at least you and I appreciate that we are confused - and it's not our fault.
Posted by FrankGol, Monday, 13 August 2007 7:00:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy