The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Christmas and Eid thoughts among the cane toads > Comments

Christmas and Eid thoughts among the cane toads : Comments

By Irfan Yusuf, published 3/1/2007

The things that unite Muslims and Christians are far greater in number and importance than those which divide.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Oh, I forgot to ask Irfan. Are you still 'banned' from that example of Sunni tolerance - Islamic Sydney/Muslim Village Forum?

Or are your progressive and unconventional ideas still given the elbow by our lovely representives of Islam in Sydney?
Posted by TR, Saturday, 13 January 2007 11:40:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Christmas is a lot of Humbug, designed for the best Con in the history of mankind, to delude the children so as they are vulnerable all the days of their lives.

For a solicitor to come on here and speak of hairy fairy stuff, then I meet him in the courtroom and he will want me to use reasonable proof, or tangible evidence for may case to be considered.

I’m more inclined to believe the ‘angels’ were some form of robot, that used IVF to impregnate the Mary Woman with this alien semen to have an ’Earthly Child of God,’ to be receptive to the teachings and communications from their Space Ship/Planet.

With talk of PlanetX and its return to our solar system, may be connected to “The sayings of Prophet Mohammed mention Christ's return to earth to establish the kingdom of God toward the end of time.”

Much of what ‘The Christ,’ taught, and his behaviours, as an example going out into the wilderness alone for as much as 6 weeks at a time
And not eating or drinking, if the bible account is to be believed, is not humanly possible. Yes, in some accounts he has ‘angels’ coming to his aid. Now, how would that stand up in your court?

Then there is NASA,
“Today, NASA is moving forward with a new focus for the manned space program: to go out beyond Earth orbit for purposes of human exploration and scientific discovery.” Just a couple of hundred years ago, man was debating the world was flat.. Now look at him, up to 17 nations are cooperating in a space exploration that has never before in memorable history, taken place.

Humanity is still curious about the universe around them, as NASA writers put it at: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/exploration/main/griffin_why_explore.html
fdixit, you have limited vision, at least Abraham was willing to trust in his voices, and his God.
Posted by ma edda, Thursday, 22 March 2007 11:23:25 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy