The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Cash and chaplains: the continuing seduction of the church > Comments

Cash and chaplains: the continuing seduction of the church : Comments

By Alan Matheson, published 3/11/2006

National Schools Chaplaincy Program: a further step in the corruption of churches in their struggle to survive.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
yup, I gladly accept "Nobody can prove a negative" is a statement of truth.
Posted by GZ Tan, Sunday, 12 November 2006 12:54:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yep, you'll only find the churches where the money is, and lots of money to boot!

Can you imagine getting them to spend their own money on something?

Couldn't believe it when I read in the bringing them home inquiry that a particular church would only cede control over a segregated black grave yard, in the middle of bloody whoop whoop, if the State would compensate the church $3,00,0000 for making such a grandiose gesture to reconciliation.

Sacrilegious thoughts, sacrilegious thoughts!
Lord stone me now, for I have strayed- I think men in frocks are clearly the scum of the earth!

Don't get me started on their orphanages. Did you know that that particular scumbag that said he didn't know anything about child abuse was actually in charge of most of the child welfare services in QLD for over a decade?-
FMD!
John
Posted by Hirez, Friday, 13 April 2007 11:58:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And as a comment to all the talk about church schools in the above comments, I must ask,- did anyone else find it strange the sheer resurgence and massive growth in church school attendance that occurred immediately following the Wood Royal Commission, and its revelations surrounding nasty paedophile priests rooting school children?

Is that like Munchausen’s by proxy by proxy?
Posted by Hirez, Saturday, 14 April 2007 12:05:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy