The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Blaming Muslims equals more votes > Comments

Blaming Muslims equals more votes : Comments

By Syed Atiq ul Hassan, published 19/9/2006

Why is Prime Minister Howard so worried about the spoken English of Australian Muslims only?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
It would be wrong to think anyone who has concerns about SOME of the Muslim faith is a red kneck or John Howard or even Bush fan.
I am no more likly to ever vote for them than I am the Greens, never ever.
Yet it is not the terrorists who concerm me, nothing I could ever say would turn them away from the path of hatred and murder they follow.
It is however those who cry racism each time some one is arested and discribed as Muslim!
How else can we think of them?
I and no follower of any God many who are involve themself far too much in the way others live but my concerns are a right I have in my country.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 22 September 2006 10:31:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not all monoculturalists are terrorists, but all terrorists are monoculturists.

I'm not sure of the post that said this, but you're spot on, although hopefully your not some conspiracy theorist nutter who believes that it is Howard and the like that are the monoculturalists.

If you are, I pity your ignorance.

It is a great number of Muslims who are violently monocultural, and I think it is fair to say that almost 99% passively support these views.

While, during South Africa's apartheid there were marches in all white nations, protesting that their governments not trade, play sport with, and so on, the offending nation, this behaviour towards Iran or Saudi Arabia isn't witnessed.

We all know how vile the Saudi regime are, with Muslim only roads, no immigration policy (or refugee), even their western workers on visa's must live behind compound walls so as to not offend the 'pure' Muslims.

It's outrageous.

Something really needs to be done, for when an entire civilisation, many empowered to think critically by the west, do nothing about the inherent bigotry within, we see non-Muslims being subjugated all across the Muslim world.

Christians are fleeing such nations in droves, their ancestral homelands. It's truly sickening.

What is happening in Darfur too, with Arab supremacists slaughtering blacks, even black Muslims, yet no statement from the Arab League condemning these actions.

Where are the moral Arab Muslim leaders?
Posted by Benjamin, Monday, 2 October 2006 5:24:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The hypocrisy of what has been done "in the name of God" by the Christian religion is a disgrace.Wars beheading slavery the list goes on, how anyone can launch an attack at Muslims is beyond me, they should read the history of Christianity, the bible say's let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Posted by SHONGA, Friday, 12 January 2007 10:40:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy