The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Hezbollah cannot be destroyed > Comments

Hezbollah cannot be destroyed : Comments

By Clive Williams, published 18/8/2006

Hezbollah has hinted that it is keeping a big surprise for Israel.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Dear_Strewth
regarding_your_question

“As an opponent of multiculturalism.... how do you explain away your marriage to that poor, long-suffering lady from Borneo”?

Thanks for that important question ! No cheque this time :)

Its simple.

1/ You misunderstand my opposition to ‘MultiCulturalism’ to mean ‘anti Multi racial’.

2/ She is indeed a warrior... she prefers food done in her own cultural way, but bless her, she prepares food which is usually rice based “Asian” so to speak, but prepared kind of like Chinese food, which we all love, but her own cultural approach is quite different. Sometimes she will even cook twice, once for us, and then for herself, but her style is quite simple....rice porridge and some chopped up vegie, or some simple soup... She can do quite a few ‘Aussie’ meals but we don’t ask her to do that much, because we have adapted to the rice based meals.

I’m not against other ‘races’ being in or coming to Australia. I’m VERY much for a ‘managed’ approach to that issue such that our own ethnic/cultural predominance is not threatened.

Do I say this in a ‘racist’ way ? suggesting that our culture is ‘superior’ ? not at all. We have many weaknesses. I’m far more concerned about the social/cultural and political stability of the country.
I’ve lived through race riots and seen the horrible impact. I also made a ‘pilgrimage’ to Cronulla and Lakemba to get a feel for those events.

Race relations once soured are very difficult to repair. Similar to the Lebanese Civil war.. 4 Christians killed, then a bus load of Palestinian workers, then Karantina then Damour etc etc.. and 19 yrs of fighting followed.

The only barrier to widespread outbreaks of ethnic strife is an overwhelming majority of ONE major group who give cohesian to the overall community. Example Hungary is like 85% Hungarian ethnically, as are most of the European ‘tribal’ states. Bulgaria, Romania etc.

I want our emergency services NOT to have to consult a ‘Culture’ manual each time they deal with an emergency. People who come here, come to ‘our’ culture :)
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 23 August 2006 6:10:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bamboo-zled, You call her a "warrior" in jest, but the jest is on you! "She prefers food done in her own cultural way"/ "We have adapted to rice". My God, Bamboo-zled, do you have any idea what danger you're in? This little warrior-witch is undermining, nay subverting, your Aryan Cultural Dominance in the most basic way - from the inside out!

When was the last time you had REAL Aussie tucker, by which I mean a Maccas or a KFC in case you've forgotten what REAL Aussie food is? My God man, Austrayans fought and died in 2 world wars resisting the menace of the chopstick! And here you are with your namby-pamby "We have adapted to rice-based meals"!

Where is your Ethnic Pride, O Great Aryan Warrior? You are being Ethnically Cleansed from the inside out! As the "race riots" are getting ready to roll, as Our Great Nation is coming under attack by the Mutant Muslim Hordes of Al-Lakemba, and we're all in danger of being stuffed to the gills with homos and tabouli, we look to you, O Great Leader and Prophet of Jehovallah (O my God, What have I just said? I meant Jehovah. Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah!) to save us from these perils. Instead, you stand before us, a hollow man, a weak man, stuffing yourself with...rice. Is there no hope for this country?
Posted by Strewth, Wednesday, 23 August 2006 8:48:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good one Strewth :)
Posted by tao, Wednesday, 23 August 2006 8:01:08 PM
Yes Tao....I have to agree :)

Strewth, if nothing else..has an incredible way with words...

I sometimes think he is an 'Islamic incarnation' of Pericles :)

Strewthy.... you really struggle when you cannot squeeze me into that little 'white supremacist' pidgeon hole eh :)

I think I'll place Strewth up a couple of notches on my prayer list.. he would be an asset indeed if his mind was transformed by Jesus.

Then, he could whack me with verses and I'd LISTEN to him :) because I'd know they were coming from the heart rather than the mind.

blessings to all
Posted by BOAZ_David, Thursday, 24 August 2006 11:57:19 AM
Bamboozled,

I'd be wasting my time trying to pidgeon-hole a goose. Nor can your 'mind' be transformed by Jesus. You don't have one. That only leaves the heart, and I discern neither heart nor soul in your vile, narcissistic rantings.
Posted by Strewth, Thursday, 24 August 2006 11:01:53 PM
Dear Strewth....

I'll reflect on your criticisms... which are always welcome. I'm sure there are many deficiencies in my life.

Hope things are well with you.

Bamboozled.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 26 August 2006 6:42:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy